Madden '12 comes out tonight

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Who's getting it? Whos going to the midnight launches @ gamestop?

Im going at midnight to get it, insanely excited. Franchise looks insane this year.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Ordered it on Amazon, it'll get delivered tomorrow at some point. Not in a rush.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4074757 said:

Im going at midnight to get it, insanely excited. Franchise looks insane this year.

Ill have to wait till i get more money, lol. Be sure to post your review of the full game!

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
same game as last year with different pregame animations

yall are suckers :laugh1:

shmee

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4074757 said:

Bought the season pass from EA and have been playing it since Friday. Franchise is way improved. I'm playing on all pro 12 min qrts. It's pretty tough. I threw 3 ints in both of the first 2 games. After playing a while I'm playing alot better. Bryant, Ratliff and bradie are beasts.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
cowboys#1;4074794 said:
same game as last year with different pregame animations

yall are suckers :laugh1:

They changed franchise alot, you can't play 1-2 different franchises and know the good players.. Its randomized, scouting is not ******** anymore.. They have real people as pictures 4 the draft players.

Everything i've about the franchise has been great. Cap is really hard to manage, which makes it fun.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
shmee;4074808 said:
Bought the season pass from EA and have been playing it since Friday. Franchise is way improved. I'm playing on all pro 12 min qrts. It's pretty tough. I threw 3 ints in both of the first 2 games. After playing a while I'm playing alot better. Bryant, Ratliff and bradie are beasts.

This may not work as well as last few years, but put miles as WR #3, Bryant #4, Ogletree #2 and Witten #1 and run a spreadish offense.

Was usually unstoppable for me. Unless they fixed the stupid thing were they would keep the #4 CB on Bryant, #3 on Miles. Made it so easy, plus since Witten caught everything it was a great matchup.. Only bad thing was O-Tree against the #2, but it was fine.

The Natural

Reaction score
I'm debating if I should just go ahead and get it at midnight so I dont have to worry about doing it after classes tomorrow or the day after. Only thing is I didnt reserve it, you think I can still get a copy at the midnight release?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4074820 said:
This may not work as well as last few years, but put miles as WR #3, Bryant #4, Ogletree #2 and Witten #1 and run a spreadish offense.

Was usually unstoppable for me. Unless they fixed the stupid thing were they would keep the #4 CB on Bryant, #3 on Miles. Made it so easy, plus since Witten caught everything it was a great matchup.. Only bad thing was O-Tree against the #2, but it was fine.

I like shotgun 5 wr set, put Dez at 5th WR and let him destroy every LB/Safety that has to cover him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I have a job so there is no way I'm standing outside a store at midnight. It's not like they made a limited number of copies. I'll try to pick it up this weekend.

The Natural

Reaction score
On second thought I aint even gonna worry about it tonight. I'll probably pick it up Friday, I dont need that distraction during the week

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
iGor Olpiffsky;4074835 said:
I'm debating if I should just go ahead and get it at midnight so I dont have to worry about doing it after classes tomorrow or the day after. Only thing is I didnt reserve it, you think I can still get a copy at the midnight release?

You can land it no problem unless you live in a huge town with only like 1 gamestop.. I doubt thats the case lol

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Muhast;4074840 said:
I like shotgun 5 wr set, put Dez at 5th WR and let him destroy every LB/Safety that has to cover him.

When I run it like that I put Witten at #4, Miles at #5, Dez at #3.

Witten & Miles destroy em so much its pathethic. I've had games on all-madden with Miles at 15 catches, 200+ yards with similar stats for Witten.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
20 Gift Card (good enough) and some teams like the all rookie and sophomore team or something like that. I now can get Battlefield 3 for $40 :) lol good deal

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
TheCowboy;4074903 said:
20 Gift Card (good enough) and some teams like the all rookie and sophomore team or something like that. I now can get Battlefield 3 for $40 :) lol good deal

Dam wish I knew that.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah it really is a good offer. If you buy Gears of War 3 as well you can get a 20 gift card and Battlefield 3 is now $20!! lol such a nerd I know.