Madden 2005 Question/ Help

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I am on season 6 of the franchise mode and have ended the SB and Pro Bowl. When I go to the off season, And I get to the Re-Sign players it won't let me. As a matter of fact, I cannot go any further not even advancing to the next season. I have not had this problem before and it is obviously a glitch in the system, but does anyone els have any clue as to why this is or what to do about it? Thanks in advance.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Are you using a custom roster or the default roster?

I use the default rosters. Well actually the only thing I did was change the name of one of the players because his name was RT #75. :rolleyes: So I changed that. Why?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I use the default rosters. Well actually the only thing I did was change the name of one of the players because his name was RT #75. :rolleyes: So I changed that. Why?
I have had problems with custom rosters before. You try going to www.maddenplanet.com and post a question.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I have had problems with custom rosters before. You try going to www.maddenplanet.com and post a question.

I just tried to register there but it won't let me. I'm just having all kinds of issues with Madded today. :banghead:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I just tried to register there but it won't let me. I'm just having all kinds of issues with Madded today. :banghead:
PM Rack he might be able to help