Madden 2005 Xbox or PS2

VirusX

Reaction score
I saw that EA is dropping all their sports games for xbox and ps2 to 29.99 (AMEN!)

Anyone know how much better madden is on Xbox or at all speed / graphics or anything? My ps2 is damn near dead now so I was wondering if I should just buy another copy of madden but for xbox...

Blake

Reaction score
Well, graphic wise they'll both be pretty similar. Xbox has a slight edge in power but EA seems to kind of give all their games the same graphical tone on all systems. However I do bet that you'll see less framerate dropage.

Blake

Reaction score
Yep, with the HDD (hardrive) and everything the load times should defintally be better. Since it's a 3rd party game I would just go with it on the Xbox. I have all 3 systems and I purchase all 3rd party games for it because their guranteed to have a slight edge over others on the other two systems.

Eddie

Reaction score
Just say no to Madden. 2005 is the same as all previous games going back as far back as 2001.

Get ESPN NFL 2k5. They've come a long way and have surpassed Madden as the best gridiron football console game.

VirusX

Reaction score
ESPN NFL wont be around next year so I wanna stick with madden plus I like the madden franchise mode better in most ways

:skins: :jints: :iggles:

Eddie

Reaction score
VirusX said:
ESPN NFL wont be around next year so I wanna stick with madden plus I like the madden franchise mode better in most ways

:skins: :jints: :iggles:

ESPN will be around but just without the NFL license. So look for teams like Dallas, Philly, Denver, etc without team names and without player names. They'll probably just go with numbers.

Same thing. No big deal. As along as the gameplay beats out Madden, I'm there.