Madden 2006 rosters for Madden 2005

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Has anyone come across an updated roster file for Madden 2005 with the 2006 rosters for Xbox? I know ps2rosters.com has one for PS2 but I have yet to find one for the xbox.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
This may sound like a dumb question but how exactly are you supposed to transfer rosters on a website to a Playstation?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
This may sound like a dumb question but how exactly are you supposed to transfer rosters on a website to a Playstation?

TBC,
There are a couple of different pieces of equipment you can buy.. one is called a sharkport the other is an action replay(just make sure you dont buy a gameshark..not the same).... Places like ebgames and walmart carry them.. basically it works off a usb cable to transfer over from the pc.. check out ebgames action replay..

EB Games-Action Replay

check out ps2rosters.com if you want to get their updated rosters for ps2.. the guy just has not done it for xbox yet...

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
From what I heard,there won't be anyomore updates til Madden '06 comes out.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
here is a roster update from Football-Freaks and it has round 1 and 2 picks on their respective teams but most of the other rookies are on some created teams.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

I was going to ask the same thing...

I'm really new to the game console online arena, anyone got any suggestions for how to do this for the XBox? Those parts listed are for the ps2.

Is this the same thing as above? And will it allow me to download rosters? Also how do you download and use rosters for "normal" play with madden 2k5 (or is it automatic?)?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
jacs said:
here is a roster update from Football-Freaks and it has round 1 and 2 picks on their respective teams but most of the other rookies are on some created teams.

jacs,

Is that for PS2 only or does that have an option for Xbox?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
jacs,

Is that for PS2 only or does that have an option for Xbox?

those are for pc (as far as i know)

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
We have a few Madden 05 updated rosters in our Forums. We also have some for ESPN NFL 2K5.