Madden 2006

Reaction score
Anyone able to get it yet? I have been calling the stores and everyone is saying they have it but can't sell it until tomorrow. :bang2:

Reaction score
Game Crazy in San Jose, will have a Madden Tournament tonight at 10pm then will sell Madden 06 at 12:01 am

jcollins28

Reaction score
I have it but the store I found it at is about 6 hours from you.

VirusX

Reaction score
Mansfield Texas EB Games off of Debbie Lane is selling it at 12:01 tonight

Letemburn

Reaction score
Just got it about an hour ago midnight release gotta love the vision cone. Very realistic not overdone or nothing

VirusX

Reaction score
Ya, I like it the presentation is much better along with a few graphic tweaks mainly its much more smothe.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I reserved a copy and am picking it up at noon...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I bought the pc version straight from EA but now I'm regretting it since it will take 4-5 days to get here :banghead:

Reaction score
I need to make some changes, No Canty, Cut Blade, Trade Pete Hunter, Dallas is in the 3-4 and in my first preseason game Burnett had 7 sacks on All Pro Mode. Marion Barber is really good in the game running the ball. Game has a new lock on passing mode I am still trying to figure it out. Alot is the same, training camp etc. Once I get to the actual season mode (after preseason) I hear they have the NFL Network in the game and ESPN guys. I will let you guys know once I verify that.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I bought the pc version straight from EA but now I'm regretting it since it will take 4-5 days to get here :banghead:
PC Version not out till the 17th of August.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
Just the game -WOW...Passing system is unreal...this is why I bought a Big Screen TV -not for MASH re-runs or even Sports - but for MADDEN!!!
Will report more

Sifillest

Reaction score
the passing mode is pretty tricky, i still cant get the hang of it...thank god i have julius to pound away...

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
So all in all its much improved and worth buying? I'm planning on buying it but I don't know if I should I'm seeing what others have thought of it.

Thanks for any info

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I think it will be better when EA makes the roster updates... As someone said before No Canty, Petitti or Ratliff(who I think makes this team over Tucker)... I do think in comparing Julius to the other RB's from last year that some of the others were rated too high......... The passing mode is very cool.. You just have to get the EA roster or Xbox Live updates.. Usually they are simple enough to find.. Our own SteveOS has a great gaming message board where members update those files.......

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Sorry Bro - Im getting it for my Bro for his B-Day and now It's the 18th .... :eek:
Not that I don't believe you but where are you getting this info?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys are frickin' awesome in this year's Madden. After I got the newest roster update, I think the team was 87 overall! :eek: The defense on the Cowboys rocks! Three corners all close to 90 overall and if Newman's awareness was higher he'd be a Deion Sanders with his incredible physical attributes in the game. You can play man defense all day and feel safe with those corners. Blitz city in the 3-4! DeMarcus Ware and Marcus Spears have super high physical attributes but you'd never know it because their rookie awareness lowers their overall score. Greg Ellis is overrated in a 3-4 in this game but that's fine with me because I have three stud defensive linemen at all times. Al Singleton is overrated too, but again, no complaints here. :) The only real weak link on the Cowboys defense in Madden is Bradie James. It's even cooler in the nickel when it moves Ware to defensive end and brings out a fresh Glover! I love our defense in Madden! I'm gonna kick some arse this year because defense has always been my strength.