Madden '23 Predicts Colts to go 16-1 and Dak Prescott as league MVP

RS12

Reaction score
Well based on that, time to hock everything and head to Vegas and make some real money.

Jipper

Reaction score
If Dak put up 5,649 yards and 57 touchdowns, but the Cowboys don't make it to the Super Bowl .... :angry:

:muttley:

i hate to say it, bc its sad, but id honestly be happy to make it to the nfcc game even if it meant losing....its been that long since we have been relevant.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, the folks who make Madden are the same folks who make the rest of the fantasy games?

Adreme

Reaction score
Does that simulation have Tyron Smith missing most of the season?

If not then I question the validity of the simulation considering that there are 3 constants in this world: Death, Taxes and Tyron Smith missing significant time due to injury.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Is it sad that the only place Dak truly has a chance of being an MVP is in a video game?

Top scoring Offense last season.

That's great for the stats junkies, but absolutely worthless to anyone who values winning playoff games and championships more than stats.

Are there any banners for stats hanging from the rafters at AT&T? Didn't think so....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is it sad that the only place Dak truly has a chance of being an MVP is in a video game?

That's great for the stats junkies, but absolutely worthless to anyone who values winning playoff games and championships more than stats.
You missed the point. We’re going to be better this season. We have a run oriented or offensive line. Smash Mouth football control the clock plus our field position will be better than we have in 10 seasons. But you always like the negative so enjoy yourself

Jfconrow

Reaction score
From what I’ve seen so far the Cowboys look good, I worry about the 49ers, Buf, Rams. I’m just having a hard time figuring out how Dallas is supposed to go 5-12 and Dak wins the mvp.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6SN3uhl.png

meh.

Works for me. :popcorn: