Madden '24 QB Ratings

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Dak is tied for 6th w/ Herbert...let the shouting begin. :laugh:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The Ringer has Dak 6, ProFootballNetwork has Dak 6, this has Dak 7. Scouts/execs have him a bit lower at 9. But most people have him in the range of 6-9 even after a year perceived as down. Sounds to me like someone who's always been around striking distance of the Top 5 with a chance to crack it next year.

Carson

Reaction score
They might as well just give Dallas the trophy now. Statscott won't even need to play more than 5 series a game to get a 30 burger. He will just float out there on his angel wings and speak touchdowns into existence.
I could sure save a lot of time and heartache on Sundays if this were true :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Ringer has Dak 6, ProFootballNetwork has Dak 6, this has Dak 7. Scouts/execs have him a bit lower at 9. But most people have him in the range of 6-9 even after a year perceived as down. Sounds to me like someone who's always been around striking distance of the Top 5 with a chance to crack it next year.

Interesting how Lamar Jackson is all of a sudden in the top 5 or 6 now. No doubt prognosticators anticipating his season coming up with all his new weapons to throw to.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
They might as well just give Dallas the trophy now. Statscott won't even need to play more than 5 series a game to get a 30 burger. He will just float out there on his angel wings and speak touchdowns into existence.
Dak was #5 last year in TDs thrown per attempt. Behind Purdy, Mahomes, Allen, and Tua. FYI

DandyDon52

Reaction score

these rankings and all the others are stupid.
I rank them by where their team finishes.

Some of those guys did not even make playoffs last year.

you cant or shouldnt rank qb's based on maybes, potential,speculation,previous years,or stats .

1.mahomes
2. hurts
3.burrows
4.purdy
5.Jags qb
6.dakko
etc just go by playoffs.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Interesting how Lamar Jackson is all of a sudden in the top 5 or 6 now. No doubt prognosticators anticipating his season coming up with all his new weapons to throw to.
Said it in another thread. The Lamar Jackson hype is out of pocket.

Special athlete. Below average passer. I have concerns about his durability as well.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Said it in another thread. The Lamar Jackson hype is out of pocket.

Special athlete. Below average passer. I have concerns about his durability as well.
Lamar will be top 3 in fantasy scoring this season.