Madden 25 shows no respect for Dez and others in rankings

Passepartout

Reaction score
Numbers do seem to change during the season. Just give it time. Madden 25 is out and it is new.

FiveRings

Reaction score
My problem is with Frederick. He's ranked a 68 I think, with Costa being a 73. Did they pull this ranking out their...rabbit hat? Meanwhile DeCastro is an 80, I think they just threw darts at players and numbers to make O line rankings

Lonestar94

Reaction score
My problem is with Frederick. He's ranked a 68 I think, with Costa being a 73. Did they pull this ranking out their...rabbit hat? Meanwhile DeCastro is an 80, I think they just threw darts at players and numbers to make O line rankings

For a 1st round draft pick he should be in the 80s.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score

The ratings are totally meaningless, and are a smoke screen from the total mess that the games engine is. You can put a tackle in at tight end and watch them run the exact same route that your tight end would. You can put a pathetically low rated linemen in against a good defensive linemen and watch the scrub hold his own continually. Tom Brady and Tony Romo can be effective keeper options on read options plays.

FiveRings

Reaction score
The ratings are totally meaningless, and are a smoke screen from the total mess that the games engine is. You can put a tackle in at tight end and watch them run the exact same route that your tight end would. You can put a pathetically low rated linemen in against a good defensive linemen and watch the scrub hold his own continually. Tom Brady and Tony Romo can be effective keeper options on read options plays.

Yeah, I played my first game of connected career, Ware got shut down by Beatty, Spence and Lee both had like 3 sacks lol

Section446

Reaction score

Also depends on what difficulty you're playing on.

venky

Reaction score
There's a video on YouTube that I'm trying to find where someone put in QB Matt Moore at LT.

Just like 17yearsandcounting said, the ratings are an absolute farce. The ratings are meaningless.

Madden will have you believe Matt Moore is one of the best LT's in the game.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Well seeing as we have not made the playoffs since 2009 and not been real successful, those rankings are what I expected. All the QBs you listed that were ahead of Romo have recently won playoff games and some Super Bowls. No surprise there.

They release updated rosters online pretty much every week and will update rankings based on current performance this season, put anyone on IR that goes there and any other transactions made.

If Dez puts it all together this year for a whole season, I'm sure next year he will be about a 96 or so. And could be that high this season in one of the updated versions.