Madden cover boy announced... S. Alexander

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I have a decent computer, but my graphics card just isn't good enough for Madden to work real well. I prefer playing games on PS2 or Game Cube, but I like general manager a lot more on the PC for the reasons listed.

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Shaun is getting old anyway, probably going to get hurt anyway.

But the game is trash anyway. AI is pathetic, tackling is unforgiveable, and the presentation is as cool as a pet rock. And no i dont suck, I avg. 48pts against less than 15 on all madden with the skins.

I want NFL2k series back

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
littlewebs said:
Ray Lewis escaped it because he was a defensive player. The curse lives on with offensive guys. Shaun, LT, Hines Ward, and Big Ben are the candidates.

Well if this counts he had 5 interceptions the year before and none the year he was on (They said that on Total access)

MrMom

Reaction score
Gibbs II said:
Shaun is getting old anyway, probably going to get hurt anyway.

But the game is trash anyway. AI is pathetic, tackling is unforgiveable, and the presentation is as cool as a pet rock. And no i dont suck, I avg. 48pts against less than 15 on all madden with the skins.

I want NFL2k series back

I'm right there with you man.

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
Well if this counts he had 5 interceptions the year before and none the year he was on (They said that on Total access)

Plus, he missed the last game of a pointless season.

ghst187

Reaction score
Alexander eh....i hope they also included a picture of a roll of Softie Tissue next to him because that's what he is.....soft

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
I was just thinking Big Ben. Gotta be with him the SB winning QB.

With his 22.2 passer rating? LOL. They won that game in spite of Roethlisberger, not because of him. Then there was the whole bs officiating thing too. I'm glad that none of our SB victories are shrouded in controversy like their last one.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
the curse continued last year with McNabb.. Vick the year before.. did anything happen to Lewis the year before that? I think it happened to Faulk, Moss.. who else?
he broke his wrist late in the year and miss the playoffs