Madden cover boy announced... S. Alexander

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Man, I wish it wasn't Alexander. I wish it was the whole Commander team!!

And couldn't you say Ray Lewis got the curse? His team was horrible that year...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
img_cover_star.jpg

There ya go!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Garret said:
does any one know if they are going to upload the new rosters on madden???? ( If u play online uu know what im talking about)

If you play for the pc, not only can you get up to the minute rosters, but 06 and 07 draft classes to install and then run the draft with.

Madden is the best on the pc because of all the mods.

I will post the site later, I have it saved on my desktop and I am making a dvd right now so I cant disturb it!!

Just remembered it here it is....http://www.football-freaks.com/

the draft classes are great and there are two ways to run the draft...the independent one is great, tons of gm's message you to move up and down..

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theebs said:
If you play for the pc, not only can you get up to the minute rosters, but 06 and 07 draft classes to install and then run the draft with.

How do you update the draft classes?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
theebs said:

I will post the site later, I have it saved on my desktop and I am making a dvd right now so I cant disturb it!!

Is it better to get the game for the PC rather than for PS2? I have been getting them for PS2 and have not tried them on the PC. Do you get regular controlers for it that pluc into a USB port or what? Just curious.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
Is it better to get the game for the PC rather than for PS2? I have been getting them for PS2 and have not tried them on the PC. Do you get regular controlers for it that pluc into a USB port or what? Just curious.

Yeah I have a logitech dual controller, 20 bucks same as a ps2 controller. I think there is a ps2 to usb controller adapter but I have never used it, I dont have a ps2 or xbox, I just have maddens for my pc!!!

If you go to http://www.football-freaks.com/ do some reading and in about an hour u can download the new rosters, then download the editor and the draft classes and run a real draft and play a season. Its great.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
I have played on both xbox and my pc and I prefer the pc. The graphics are MUCH better than the xbox but probably not the xbox360. I have a kick arse pc and until they stop selling it for the pc I will continue playing on the pc.

Unless you pay for the xbox live you have to jump through hoops to get updated rosters but with the pc I just download a file :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Stephen Alexander is the coverboy?

LONG LIVE THE MADDEN JINX!

felix360

Reaction score
shaun hope u enjoyed last season, cuz after this i dont think u'll play this season,

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Why should he give a crap, he just signed a big contract with a lot of guaranteed money. The nfl could collapse and Shaun Alexander would still be a rich man.

I would bet my house that if it were LAST YEAR, he would NOT have taken this honor.

sublime

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
the curse continued last year with McNabb.. Vick the year before.. did anything happen to Lewis the year before that? I think it happened to Faulk, Moss.. who else?

2006 Donovan McNabb - Missed playoffs (after appearance in SB) and injured
2005 Ray Lewis - Missed playoffs (after losing in Wild Card year before) and also considered his off year with 0 interceptions (first time ever)
2004 Michael Vick - Injured in pre-season
2003 Marshall Faulk - Missed playoffs (after appearance in SB), injured, and production wise his worst year up to that point
2002 Daunte Culpepper - Missed playoffs (after appearance in NFC Champ) and injured
2001 Eddie George - Bobbled pass was intercepted and returned by Ray Lewis in Divisional playoff (after appearance in SB), arguably his last good year
2000 Barry Sanders - retired in pre-season