Madden NFL 09 Xbox 360

dguinta1

Reaction score
Got it today and it's a lot of fun so far. Not used to playing a football game where the Dallas D is sooooooooo good. Overall the Boys are ranked 97.

Anybody interested in getting a copy early check out www.operationsports.com

People post that have it early and where you might be able to find a copy.

This Cowboys team sure is stout. Sure is going to be fun playing. And just think when Pacman gets reinstated. Geez! :star::star::star::star:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I loved playing online but then once you get good, the stupid people start cheating and quitting every time they are about to lose, that got me really down on Madden online :(

dguinta1

Reaction score
ajk23az;2181811 said:
I loved playing online but then once you get good, the stupid people start cheating and quitting every time they are about to lose, that got me really down on Madden online :(
Agreed that is why I play only against friends or the CPU.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I played the demo and I am so underwhelmed. It really sucks because I want a football game to play, but I cant justify buying that when the 10 year old problem of suction blocking is still just as prominent as ever.

dguinta1

Reaction score
The actuall game is far better then the demo. Rent it if you can.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dguinta1;2182303 said:

Yeah the NCAA demo sucked but I like NCAA 09.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
dguinta1;2182303 said:

I'll probably rent it.

I have some serious beef with the EA Tiburon team, we are 4 years worth of games into the next gen consoles, and they still cant get an accurate QB drop back? They STILL cant give me an offensive linemen thats worth a damn?

Ren

Reaction score
the first 3 Madden's on this current gen had major issues. Shame about the EA monopoly on the NFL license cause 2k5 was a lot better then what EA is putting out now. We're 4 years after ESPN NFL 2k5 and EA is still not close to what 2k5 game you for 20$

That being said i'll still buy Madden lol, i do so every year to play my friends online. I only hope that this year they've managed to balance the game a little more

dguinta1

Reaction score
Ren;2182703 said:
the first 3 Madden's on this current gen had major issues. Shame about the EA monopoly on the NFL license cause 2k5 was a lot better then what EA is putting out now. We're 4 years after ESPN NFL 2k5 and EA is still not close to what 2k5 game you for 20$

That being said i'll still buy Madden lol, i do so every year to play my friends online. I only hope that this year they've managed to balance the game a little more
I think this years game is the best one yet on next gen. I is a lot of fun, very pretty though I am having a tough time running with MBIII, unfortunately. I also have NCAA09 and like it but definitely like Madden09 better. The backtrack feature is so hot! And some lead devs. of EA have been working with the operationsports.com community and two patches are already in the works to be release shortly. Also they have a updated roster immediately for download and will have updated rosters every 2 weeks. I finally think Madden is turning towards the right direction and I two was a 2K5 fanboy. Still have it to this day. Maybe someday it will be a collectors item. ;)

dguinta1

Reaction score
Stanbach getting it done!

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/158407

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I gotta say it gets tiresome hearing about the legend of 2k5, every year Madden comes out. It was 4 years ago people give it a rest. That game was fun but it definately had its share of flaws as well.

Ren

Reaction score
Doomsday;2186920 said:
I gotta say it gets tiresome hearing about the legend of 2k5, every year Madden comes out. It was 4 years ago people give it a rest. That game was fun but it definately had its share of flaws as well.

maybe if EA actually put a little more effort into their games people would stop talking about it

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
I am going to buy the collectors edition with madden 93 madden 09 and nfl head coach it is going to be wicked......:bow::bow::bow::starspin:starspin:starspin:):):):)

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
This is my wife's most hated day of the year, it's also an ammo loading day for her. "You still play video football in your 30's !" :laugh2: My response to that is , I will be playing into my 50's with my 2 sons!
Women just don't get our obsession with sports video games.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
dguinta1;2186438 said:

uhh 14?? come on man get the numbers right! :p:

JohnnyMac;2187343 said:
This is my wife's most hated day of the year, it's also an ammo loading day for her. "You still play video football in your 30's !" :laugh2: My response to that is , I will be playing into my 50's with my 2 sons!
Women just don't get our obsession with sports video games.

Women dont get alot sports, video games, music, cars, hunting, fishing, grilling the list goes on and on ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2186928 said:
maybe if EA actually put a little more effort into their games people would stop talking about it
they are one of the top selling games every year and the top selling sports game ever year.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Kilyin;2187393 said:
No PC version this year, EA sucks.

they are losing sales due to piratisim...which i account for :p:

Ren

Reaction score
Rampage;2187423 said:
they are one of the top selling games every year and the top selling sports game ever year.

lol

sales /= quality

dguinta1

Reaction score
the kid 05;2187361 said:
uhh 14?? come on man get the numbers right! :p:

Women dont get alot sports, video games, music, cars, hunting, fishing, grilling the list goes on and on ;)
Hehehe My backups where in since it was a preseason game. ;)