I'd Hit It
Reaction score
the 1st year on franchise was hard because the RB's sucked

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
jacs said:
the 1st year on franchise was hard because the RB's sucked

You were usin' "DA Boys" right?Eddie George had more rushing yards,but Julius Jones had more TDs.They did enough to keep me in games.Glenn and Johnson were my playmakers though.Everytime I faced a critical first down,those were my 2 guyz.I was undeafted through Week 11,but now I gotta start over cuz my stupid brother screwed everything up.He simulated all of my games up to Year 3.I was so pissed off.I just now got finished with Training Camp and I'm getting ready to face the Houston Texans.The only positive I guess is that I get to have the accurate rosters from the beginning.

Do you have NCAA Football '05?I got it.I love to export the draft classes to Madden and have the real college players instead of some make-up players.I'm planning on making some trades to move up in the draft and get Antrel Rolle.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
You were usin' "DA Boys" right?Eddie George had more rushing yards,but Julius Jones had more TDs.They did enough to keep me in games.Glenn and Johnson were my playmakers though.Everytime I faced a critical first down,those were my 2 guyz.I was undeafted through Week 11,but now I gotta start over cuz my stupid brother screwed everything up.He simulated all of my games up to Year 3.I was so pissed off.I just now got finished with Training Camp and I'm getting ready to face the Houston Texans.The only positive I guess is that I get to have the accurate rosters from the beginning.

Do you have NCAA Football '05?I got it.I love to export the draft classes to Madden and have the real college players instead of some make-up players.I'm planning on making some trades to move up in the draft and get Antrel Rolle.

i am using the cowboys and my rushing wasnt very good in the first year and JJ was my starter i just put Eddie on the bench.

I dont have a console and i play madden on pc. I always save the season twice because on a earlier version of madden the pc frozed and i got an error on the season so i had to start another one but from there on i save it twice

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
the StruttdaddyRosterV3 has the latest rost with the exception of Ricks that he is on the team but you can release him and it has Parcells in it well at least it dosent say Dallas Coach