Madden questions

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Just got my Madden 06 copy.
I hate this game as the ones before it but I am such a football fan that I force myself to play it because it's all I have until the season kicks off. Sorry, I know most of u love it but just never feels fluid to me... no one can cut and turn, everyone has to gradually turn and run a huge arc to change direction. That bothers me the most among everything.

That said.... does anyone know how to change the individual values of each player and his rankings? (speed, agility, etc.)

Some of these I just find to be garbage and want to tweak them a little. Can it be done?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I hate this game as the ones before it but I am such a football fan that I force myself to play it because it's all I have until the season kicks off. Sorry, I know most of u love it but just never feels fluid to me... no one can cut and turn, everyone has to gradually turn and run a huge arc to change direction. That bothers me the most among everything.

That said.... does anyone know how to change the individual values of each player and his rankings? (speed, agility, etc.)

Some of these I just find to be garbage and want to tweak them a little. Can it be done?
Go to roster editor, click on info, than edit attributes.

Trag3344

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

exactly, why is ncaa football gameplay so much better than maddens? the difference is unbelievable.