Madden Roster Updates

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know when EA will update their rosters for xbox or when xbox live will up their rosters?

Or by chance has it already happened?

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Not sure about the PS2 version, but as soon as you log into Xbox Live with Madden 05, you get updated rosters downloaded. Eddie George is w/ the Boys and Quincy has been released. Pretty nice rosters so far, IMHO.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
Not sure about the PS2 version, but as soon as you log into Xbox Live with Madden 05, you get updated rosters downloaded. Eddie George is w/ the Boys and Quincy has been released. Pretty nice rosters so far, IMHO.

thats what I needed to hear.. thanks....

will the roster stay loaded if one just plays in franchise mode after? or just in xbl? I just bought the unit and not sure of all the particulars yet

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Yes, I started my Franchise last night and the updated rosters are there offline. :D

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
I just got my xbox and madden, but didn't get a 2-month trial card for Xbox live. Do any of you have an extra one you could PM me the subscription code from, Since I'm far too poor at the moment to buy the starter kit with having to by textbooks this month.