Madden Simulation Cowboys Giants

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow zoners-----you can click forward to middle...3/4 and ...end to see what

Madden 10.000 simulation of game predicts score.....many probably seen it?

I will give away final...Cowboys 24..Giants 17...but Madden had Cowboys return

2 defensive TD's?????.....and Cowboys had long quarter and half dry spell scoring Zero

but eventually win with Giants down to Cowboys 10 yd line 2 seconds left and Parsons

sacks QB to end game......what you all think?????

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dear fellow zoners-----you can click forward to middle...3/4 and ...end to see what

Madden 10.000 simulation of game predicts score.....many probably seen it?

I will give away final...Cowboys 24..Giants 17...but Madden had Cowboys return

2 defensive TD's?????.....and Cowboys had long quarter and half dry spell scoring Zero

but eventually win with Giants down to Cowboys 10 yd line 2 seconds left and Parsons

sacks QB to end game......what you all think?????

Wow gorico. Your prediction was pretty damn close lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow gorico. Your prediction was pretty damn close lol

Hungry Lion--- it was the 10,000 simulations Madden does...but in the Madden game....we returned 2 defensive turn-overs for TD's that is how it thought we would win....Cooper Rush may not be a world beater

but the dude is no slouch....and i heard through Mike Fisher Bryan Broaddus and company the Cooper Rush is a walking "brain" about football ....heard some say watch him in about 5 years he will be a coach?

Hungry but Madden did not have us with such a powerful rushing game as we did....over 180 yds rushing.....Tyler at LT and Peters at LG blew open huge holes for Zeke and Pollard finally in later of game when

they got Fairnok out of there at LG....and if Ceedee would not have whiffed on that beautiful rope Rush through to him.....34-16.....but what i realize about Ceedee....he has little focus if catches are easy but has

intense focus if catch is nearly impossible....he can clean that up and i am sure he will

nobody

Reaction score
Hungry Lion--- it was the 10,000 simulations Madden does...but in the Madden game....we returned 2 defensive turn-overs for TD's that is how it thought we would win....Cooper Rush may not be a world beater

but the dude is no slouch....and i heard through Mike Fisher Bryan Broaddus and company the Cooper Rush is a walking "brain" about football ....heard some say watch him in about 5 years he will be a coach?

Hungry but Madden did not have us with such a powerful rushing game as we did....over 180 yds rushing.....Tyler at LT and Peters at LG blew open huge holes for Zeke and Pollard finally in later of game when

they got Fairnok out of there at LG....and if Ceedee would not have whiffed on that beautiful rope Rush through to him.....34-16.....but what i realize about Ceedee....he has little focus if catches are easy but has

intense focus if catch is nearly impossible....he can clean that up and i am sure he will

Garrett was a walking brain about football when he was a backup for Aikman too. That doesn't translate to the ability to coach well. We shall see.