Madden still the best

Taylor28

Benched
Reaction score
I don't care how obvious some of his stuff is..He is still he best color guy in football I think.. He just had me cracking up. Remember during the Commanders game where ROMO did that Favre like pass to Austin? Madden then goes..

Madden: That looked like a push pass..

Al: I think you just made up a new word

Madden: Yeah.... I can see them in the huddle..What are we gonna do now fellas...HOW BOUT THE OLD PUSH PASS!!!!!

:laugh2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
He and Summerall.............best tandem, EVER.

I do like how Madden pulls 'em right out of his rear and makes it work.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
Taylor28;2428811 said:
I don't care how obvious some of his stuff is..He is still he best color guy in football I think.. He just had me cracking up. Remember during the Commanders game where ROMO did that Favre like pass to Austin? Madden then goes..

Madden: Yeah.... I can seem them in the huddle..What are we gonna do now fellas...HOW BOUT THE OLD PUSH PASS!!!!!

:leave:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
The only color guy who's better than Madden is Frank Caliendo doing Madden. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His Mr Obvious comments can get on your nerves and his slobbering man love for all things Brett Favre can be highly annoying.

But I do like when he calls games.

You can tell the man just loves the game.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2428873 said:
His Mr Obvious comments can get on your nerves and his slobbering man love for all things Brett Favre can be highly annoying.

But I do like when he calls games.

You can tell the man just loves the game.
The game and Brett Favre :laugh2:

Decleater101

Reaction score
Taylor28;2428811 said:

Madden: Yeah.... I can see them in the huddle..What are we gonna do now fellas...HOW BOUT THE OLD PUSH PASS!!!!!

Man you got that right. MNF went down faster than I thought possible when it went from Madden to an obnoxious idiot like Kornheiser.

WG5516

Reaction score
I really enjoyed him calling the game as well. He had a classic moment with the yellow pin thingy were he draws on the screen during the game as well. It was great because he started re-drawing the play on a certain player, then when he realized he had the wrong player he scratched it out and re drew the same thing next to the mess he had just drawn. LOL

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I've always loved listening to Madden. It will be a sad day for me when he hangs 'em up.

Temo

Reaction score
mitchell2254;2428973 said:
I love Flozell, but I was cracking up when Madden was talking about him.

Madden actually really likes Flozell too. Thinks he's one of the best Offensive lineman in the game.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Seven;2428821 said:
He and Summerall.............best tandem, EVER.

I do like how Madden pulls 'em right out of his rear and makes it work.

Agreed.... I love Summerall.

Remember last week when Madden was saying that he thought Eli had crossed the LOS on that pass... Michael's disagreed.

Then... they showed it again with an "adjusted" yellow line....

Michael's says.... "you can really see it now that he was behind the line"

Madden replies... "WELL YEAH.... if you adjust the line you can...." - he was a little annoyed....

Me and my father laughed or arse's off:laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Madden is far and away my favorite guy to listen to in a booth. Unless i'm listening on the radio and then it's Brad Sham by a wide margin.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
YoMick;2428982 said:
Agreed.... I love Summerall.

Remember last week when Madden was saying that he thought Eli had crossed the LOS on that pass... Michael's disagreed.

Then... they showed it again with an "adjusted" yellow line....

Michael's says.... "you can really see it now that he was behind the line"

Madden replies... "WELL YEAH.... if you adjust the line you can...." - he was a little annoyed....

Me and my father laughed or arse's off:laugh2:

Any you tubes on that one? Forgive my ignorance............

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
madden is awesome. i get upset sometimes watching the games and listening to him just because i know he's not gonna be doing it for much longer.

i just need to enjoy him while he's still doing color. he's the best.