Magic 8 Ball Predicts Cowboys / Packers Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Week 3 and the Magic 8 Ball is 2-0

here we go...

"Will the Cowboys beat the Packers Sunday night?

Answer:

4.gif

Hey, I'm just the messenger. Don't know if it is against the spread or straight up, but it is not promising according to the Magic 8 Ball.

:starspin

utrunner07

Reaction score
NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We have never won in Lambeau. 8 Ball is giving that a lot of credence.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2270646 said:
what I'm afraid of...

:mad: :mad: :mad:
We also have a short week this week after playing on MNF.

Toughest game so far this year given the opponent and the circumstances.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2270607 said:
Week 3 and the Magic 8 Ball is 2-0

here we go...

"Will the Cowboys beat the Packers Sunday night?

Answer:

4.gif

Hey, I'm just the messenger. Don't know if it is against the spread or straight up, but it is not promising according to the Magic 8 Ball.

:starspin

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/temp/8ball_banned.jpg

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
After that war Monday night, going to GB may not turn out so good. Rodgers may pick us part, 38-28 Pack.

sago1

Reaction score
The Cowboys so badly outperformed what the magic 8 ball said last year that it was thoroughly discredited. Can't believe someone's has started posting its projection again. Since it was so badly wrong last year, I can take heard that it's really wrong this year and the Cowboys will find it surprisingly easy to deal with the Packers.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jobberone;2270745 said:
Credence??

I love Credence Clearwater
Did you know that before they made it big they called themselves "Willy & The Poor Boys?" In tribute to that, they have a line in the song "Down On The Corner."

Down on the corner, out in the streets,
Willy & the Poor Boys are playing,
Bring your nickels, stamp your feet.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. Here's why: We are coming off a drag-war against a very tough divisional rival. We have a shorter week. Green Bay has home-field advantage. Green Bay will be fired up to get revenge from last year for us beating them in the big showdown and edging out home-field for the playoffs. This will be their "game of the year." It will be harder for Dallas to get up for this game seeing as how our "game of the year" was last week. Of course, I am still going to root for a win no matter what, just don't be surprised if the outcome isn't what we want.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
trickblue;2270713 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/temp/8ball_banned.jpg

:lmao2: You NEVER disappoint............ :lmao:

Carbonation+nose= burning sensation.........

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Hostile;2270775 said:
Did you know that before they made it big they called themselves "Willy & The Poor Boys?" In tribute to that, they have a line in the song "Down On The Corner."

Down on the corner, out in the streets,
Willy & the Poor Boys are playing,
Bring your nickels, stamp your feet.

Wait, is that the CCR song that sounds like... well, all the other CCR songs?? ;)

Here is Wikipedia for Willy and the Poor Boys. I didn't see anything about it being their name back in the day:
Willy and the Poor Boys is the fourth album by American band Creedence Clearwater Revival, released in 1969 (see 1969 in music). In 2003, the album was ranked number 392 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. The only mention of the album's title is in the chorus of Down on the Corner.

As for CCR's Wikipedia, it mentions that they met in high school and played instrumentals together under the name The Blue Velvets. they then changed their name to the Golliwogs. And then they changed it to CCR (Credence for a friend of Tom's [Credence Nuball], Clearwater from a commercial for Olympia Beer, and Revival for their renewed commitment to the band). I haven't finished reading but I am still looking for mention of the Poor Boys.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2270778 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. Here's why: We are coming off a drag-war against a very tough divisional rival. We have a shorter week. Green Bay has home-field advantage. Green Bay will be fired up to get revenge from last year for us beating them in the big showdown and edging out home-field for the playoffs. This will be their "game of the year." It will be harder for Dallas to get up for this game seeing as how our "game of the year" was last week. Of course, I am still going to root for a win no matter what, just don't be surprised if the outcome isn't what we want.

Excuses. Football isn't about excuses, it is about beating the man across from you. If we lose, it is all a bunch of excuses. If we win, it will show me a lot about this team. If we are better than them, then we need to show it this Sunday night.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a crack in the 8-ball. Did you drop it, throw it at the TV when romo fumbled in the endzone?