Magic 8 Ball Predicts Cowboys / Packers Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
sago1;2270772 said:
The Cowboys so badly outperformed what the magic 8 ball said last year that it was thoroughly discredited. Can't believe someone's has started posting its projection again. Since it was so badly wrong last year, I can take heard that it's really wrong this year and the Cowboys will find it surprisingly easy to deal with the Packers.

Remember, Magic 8 Ball out predicted ESPN's knuckleheads last year, and you guys watch/listen to them. I've only watched ESPN once this year, and that was "by proxy" on Channel 21 here in Dallas.

So give ole Magic 8 Ball a break, since he doesn't suck as bad as Cornholio, lol

:)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2270607 said:
4.gif

Is that a game prediction or my chances of scoring tonight?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
looks like this is gonna be the 1st week the 8 ball was wrong. but isn't it Ironic that "hightechDave" even uses a magic 8 ball?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;2270775 said:
Did you know that before they made it big they called themselves "Willy & The Poor Boys?" In tribute to that, they have a line in the song "Down On The Corner."

Down on the corner, out in the streets,
Willy & the Poor Boys are playing,
Bring your nickels, stamp your feet.

actually, they called themselves the Golliwogs. :)

HighTechDave

Reaction score
Rampage;2271358 said:
looks like this is gonna be the 1st week the 8 ball was wrong. but isn't it Ironic that "hightechDave" even uses a magic 8 ball?

yes, a CGI version

:D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
bbgun;2271354 said:
Is that a game prediction or my chances of scoring tonight?

Well....................who's gonna tell him? I ain't.

Seven

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2271416 said:
yes, a CGI version

:D

I don't care what they say Dave-o. You keep that thing clean. I love it.

Pssst. Dave. Sometimes, do you shake it again when it gives you a crappy answer? You can tell me. Just respond to this post, I won't mention a word of it.

:shush: :wink2:

HighTechDave

Reaction score
Seven;2271540 said:
I don't care what they say Dave-o. You keep that thing clean. I love it.

Pssst. Dave. Sometimes, do you shake it again when it gives you a crappy answer? You can tell me. Just respond to this post, I won't mention a word of it.

:shush: :wink2:

lol!

naw, first time, all the time

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hostile;2270623 said:
We have never won in Lambeau. 8 Ball is giving that a lot of credence.

Yah, well we never had a QB starting in those old dusty games who was born and raised in Wisconsin. We do now. Cowboys win without a doubt. Plus Jerry doesn't want to go up to GB in the playoffs so he's got the whole organization on the same page for this one. NFC goes through Dallas, period. :wink2:

HighTechDave

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2271575 said:
Yah, well we never had a QB starting in those old dusty games who was born and raised in Wisconsin. We do now. Cowboys win without a doubt. Plus Jerry doesn't want to go up to GB in the playoffs so he's got the whole organization on the same page for this one. NFC goes through Dallas, period. :wink2:

and let me add that Romo didn't get rattled when he played his hero last time...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
A lot of it was bad timing. Whenever the Packers were awful, the games just happened to be played in Milwaukee. Whenever they were good or we were bad, it was Lambeau--save for 1967 when we were both good.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2271596 said:
and let me add that Romo didn't get rattled when he played his hero last time...

That's right. He won't get rattled this game either. Our offense and our O-coordinator are the most dynamic in the game. This play book hasn't even been opened up yet believe it or not. We haven't seen those 2 RB sets like we thought yet. The 3 TE sets are just coming out. Believe me, we have so many wrinkles available at our disposal that haven't been revealed. Romo hasn't even gotten into his rhythm yet. No on can stop T.O unless the triple him up and then Witten goe's wild. The defense can only get better and it will. I don't care if we win the SB, Brian Stewart at least has to bounce. He's horrible, he makes our D-backs look so vanilla.

Seven

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2271545 said:
lol!

naw, first time, all the time

........................................ :loser:

You know I'm just messin'. :yourock:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Eh-coming off a VERY emotional Mon Night game against the Eagles AND our injury situation, I won't be surprise if we come up short.

Good news is that our injured guys should be back in a week or 2, and we'll be good to go for the remaining long haul. Other than that, my expectations for this game are LOW.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
bbgun;2271603 said:
A lot of it was bad timing. Whenever the Packers were awful, the games just happened to be played in Milwaukee. Whenever they were good or we were bad, it was Lambeau--save for 1967 when we were both good.
Correct. We beat them in 1978, 1980 and 1991 in Milwaukee.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2270607 said:
Week 3 and the Magic 8 Ball is 2-0

here we go...

"Will the Cowboys beat the Packers Sunday night?

Answer:

4.gif

Hey, I'm just the messenger. Don't know if it is against the spread or straight up, but it is not promising according to the Magic 8 Ball.

:starspin

this could mean a lot of things......

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Boysboy;2271795 said:
Eh-coming off a VERY emotional Mon Night game against the Eagles AND our injury situation, I won't be surprise if we come up short.

Good news is that our injured guys should be back in a week or 2, and we'll be good to go for the remaining long haul. Other than that, my expectations for this game are LOW.

Common brother get real! No disrespect, we're all entitled to our own opinion but common get real! Romo, Eldorado, Witten, Barbarian, The Cat, Beware, T-New, BIGG, HOTEL, G'ROD, Mc'Briar, Folk. I want no more disrespect any other week against any other team. Who has any better than us and I'm not even reaching yet. GB and Lambeau field, hahahahhahahaha! Old school irrelevant nonsense. Fall time and Romo was born and raised in Wisconsin. For Rogers? Sunny Cali. No more disrespect and say thank you for this insight. Even though it's so plain black and white. No more disrespect, final.

:hammer:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hostile;2270623 said:
We have never won in Lambeau. 8 Ball is giving that a lot of credence.

why is it credence and not creedence?

i am just curious.....just like I think it should be greatful instead of grateful