Magic 8 Ball Predicts Cowboys /Seahawks Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
The Magic 8 Balls record is 4-6 for the season.

With disgust, I queried the Magic 8 Ball for this all important question that has been on our minds all week:

"Will the Cowboys beat the Seahawks on Thursday???"

Answer:

4.gif

So there you have it, the Magic 8 Ball's sources say the Outlook is not so good for a Cowboys win.

(stupid magic 8 ball)

zeroburrito

Reaction score
this is good news for us. the ball is wrong more times than right. we shall win!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
There is no magic 8 ball ---the ball is a front for HTD who is a closet Commander fan --We must take Dave to have him deprogrammed or just take him out;)

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
One day, I'm going kidnap the 8ball, tie it to a chair, and make it watch me play pool with a bunch of his friends. Make it suffer.

It thinks its so special because it can pull answers out of its butt, literally. But I don't see it that way. It's just as plain as the other balls.

Ugh....I CAN'T STAND THE ARROGANCE!!! This egotistical, self-absorbed, maniac needs to be put to sleep.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Dave, you really are asking your Magic 8 Ball, aren't you?

I mean, this would be a colossal waste of time if you were asking one of your other balls.

zeromaster

Reaction score
ZeroClub;2444284 said:
Dave, you really are asking your Magic 8 Ball, aren't you?

I mean, this would be a colossal waste of time if you were asking one of your other balls.
You just had to go there...
:lmao2:

rynochop

Reaction score
I hate the 8 ball, and i hate even more that I have to come here and see what it predicted.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm about ready to do something very bad with your Magic 8 Ball.

;)

TwentyOne

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2444040 said:
The Magic 8 Balls record is 4-6 for the season.

With disgust, I queried the Magic 8 Ball for this all important question that has been on our minds all week:

"Will the Cowboys beat the Seahawks on Thursday???"

Answer:

4.gif

So there you have it, the Magic 8 Ball's sources say the Outlook is not so good for a Cowboys win.

(stupid magic 8 ball)

I could have told that on my own that Microsoft Outlook is not that good.

But how about the game ? :p:

dallas_112678

Reaction score
Are there ties in the 8-balls record? because it doesnt say for fact Yes or No but is just expressing its opinion of the surrounding circumustances thus making it a tie whatever the result? :lmao:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Line of people waiting to finally deal with that 8-Ball...

:shoot3: :shoot2: :shoot1: :whip: :chainsaw:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2444475 said:
hmmm 4-7 and where 7-4.....here comes 8-4!!!!!!!!!1
Maybe the 4 correct choices it made were the 4 losses. I'd like to see it's record for picking wins vs picking losses.

**edit** just checked, and it isn't 4-7, it's 4-5. You can't count the 2 maybes either way, especially when you won one and lost one.

When picking a Dallas win, the 8 ball is 2-3, and when picking a loss it's 2-2. Fun, but unreliable like anything else.

You all laughed when I showed the sim score earlier this season, and it was off by like 2 points. For this game, sim shows the score 21-17 Dallas. Be happy, the sim is 31-4 on games around the league this season.