Make no mistake about it, this is Dak’s team

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
From day one since Dak became the starter he started exhibiting what has always, and will always, make him an elite player at any level.

* He’s a competitor along the lines of Jordan, the Black Mamba and Duncan.
* He’s always trying to get better. Not just from year to year but from game to game.
* He’s one tough son of a ***** trying to straighten his ankle from 45 degrees back to normal so he could get back in the game. Never missed a game until that injury that would have put many QB’s back 2 years.
* He fights on every play and never gives up.
* He cares about his teammates so much that when he was injured their response was nothing like I had ever seen since watching the NFL since the 60’s.
* His size, strength, intelligence are gifts most QB’s don’t have.
* He’s humble never putting himself above the team. The haters will say, “yeah, what about the 40 mill per year” but that’s just bull****. The only time 40 mill would hurt would be the first 2 years. Dak’s salary cap hit the first 2 years is nowhere near that and the remaining years the salary cap is skyrocketing.
* He doesn’t ignore coaching, he embraces it. Just another example of how setting that example rubs off on the other players. @Ranching I’m sure can attest to that.

I could go on and on. I’ve heard the naysayers repeatedly say “show me his leadership”. Which is an indictment of their ignorance about leadership. Leadership can manifest in so many ways. For Dak, his leadership is a cumulative of the things I posted above and other points I left out. His teammates see all of this. They see that and think, damn so this is how an NFL player is supposed to be. I better do my part. If Dak has gone through all this and is giving 100% every practice, every day, every week, every year then that’s what I have to do. They see how he gives his all for not only the team but to THEM. The Cowboys players are all in on Dak and will run through brick walls for that SOB. THAT’S LEADERSHIP.

Make sure to print this off and put it under your pillow at night, helps you sleep.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Make sure to print this off and put it under your pillow at night, helps you sleep.

He has a Dak pillow case, Dak sheets, and goes to sleep every night in his Dak underoos.... all while staring at a Dak poster he hung on his ceiling right above his bed. Best not to ask why he keeps a roll of TP bedside.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He has a Dak pillow case, Dak sheets, and goes to sleep every night in his Dak underoos.... all while staring at a Dak poster he hung on his ceiling right above his bed. Best not to ask why he keeps a roll of TP bedside.

And here we go ..... This is the exact kind post my thread was about

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::muttley::flagwave::hammer::igglestrophy:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, you say nothing about the other side of the coin, huh? No matter how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides.

Yes I do ...... I even blamed myself ....... The hater and slobberer stuff needs to stop, that guy I quoted was saying another poster was masturbating to Dak ....... That kinda talk got a coach fired the other day.

Both sides need to stop ...... The forum is suffering from these arguments