Make the OL wear Card jerseys till next game.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
If I were Parcells I would make every OL on the team wear a Cardinal jersey and helmet till next game. Let them know the reason for this is cuz they were obviously playing for the Cards and not the Cowboys.

Yeah our Offense was dead until Romo and Henson moved it. But our OL deserves the entire blame for tonights loss.

Romo had us deep in AZ teritory. Then Tucker and our OL did everything they could to not only cost us a possible TD but they moved us outta FG range to.

Then at the end of the game when we are in FG range our OL did a better job of stopping us then the AZ defense did.

They let all kinds of pressure on our QBs. All kinds of penalties. What a joke. THey do not deserve to wear Cowboy unis. Make them prove they are playing for our team instead of the other team.

bags

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
If I were Parcells I would make every OL on the team wear a Cardinal jersey and helmet till next game. Let them know the reason for this is cuz they were obviously playing for the Cards and not the Cowboys.

Yeah our Offense was dead until Romo and Henson moved it. But our OL deserves the entire blame for tonights loss.

Romo had us deep in AZ teritory. Then Tucker and our OL did everything they could to not only cost us a possible TD but they moved us outta FG range to.

Then at the end of the game when we are in FG range our OL did a better job of stopping us then the AZ defense did.

They let all kinds of pressure on our QBs. All kinds of penalties. What a joke. THey do not deserve to wear Cowboy unis. Make them prove they are playing for our team instead of the other team.

I'm not sure some of the members on our o-line are smart enough to understand the message BP would be sending.

felix360

Reaction score
i agree, the OL was nowhere to be found, man this looks the same it did last year, no pass protection, run blocking, and again an old veteran quaterback that doesnt have patience and just wants to make the big play. the minute romo came in he knew what to do. short , passes to witten and others to get yardage and first downs. if by game four of the preseason, this is still going on then i'm going to strike the rest of the season, not watching one game. and correct me if im wrong, but i can bet that even if bledsoe plays terrible that parcells will still keep him in the game, cuz he;s a parcell kind of guy. just like last year with testaverde.

Eddie

Reaction score
Same as 2004. Same as 2003. Same as 2002. Same as 2001 ...

This is a never ending nightmare. Until we realize our OL isn't world class, we're never going to get anywhere.

Time to rebuild. Move Flo and LA ... send them to Campo and Gailey. While those two losers are on the team, we actually think we have an impressive OL. It all starts with those two guys. Time to move them on.

Sorry. Let the flaming begin. We're certainly not a Rivera away from a good OL ... send them all packing and start from scratch. Better to sink to the bottom than languish this slow death ... year after year.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Eddie said:

This is a never ending nightmare. Until we realize our OL isn't world class, we're never going to get anywhere.

Time to rebuild. Move Flo and LA ... send them to Campo and Gailey. While those two losers are on the team, we actually think we have an impressive OL. It all starts with those two guys. Time to move them on.

Sorry. Let the flaming begin. We're certainly not a Rivera away from a good OL ... send them all packing and start from scratch. Better to sink to the bottom than languish this slow death ... year after year.

and what do we replace them with, a second year guy who hasnt started, all the LT are on the Right side, your right we look like an impressiove tema with those two, but no matter waht you think of them they are the best of OL. So untill we get somebody better how about we stick with the players we got and give our OL a preseason to gel.

The Curly One

Reaction score

While you may get flamed for telling the truth it is only because the truth hurts sometimes. Just like with Henson and Vinny last year, I think it was time to put the young guys in and let them start getting playing experience so we can see if they have what it takes or not. We know the old horses can not take us to the Super Bowl. Plus the fact that it takes time for most all offensive linemen to be really good might as well put them in now and let them get experience. We have no chance of going deep in the playoffs if we can not protect our quarterback, who ever it is. Curly