dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
This was after he ran today..

Malcolm Kelly Interview

But before this was reported, lol.

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.ktbb.com/nfldraft/

Earlier on Wednesday, I reported Malcolm Kelly running various 40-times from 4.49-4.61, and those were his real-times on Astro-Turf, but other reports have Kelly’s 40-time as 4.63 and 4.69.

From all indications, the slower times were adjustments made from running on Astro-Turf compared to last week’s Field-Turf.

That’s a normal adjustment made most every time.

Regardless, Malcolm seems very happy with today, and told me, “I’m so relieved, I’m at ease, and I can now relax, enjoy the final few days before the draft traveling to visit teams and spending quality time with my family.”

Smoaky
---------------------------------------

All that drama for nada! Someone tell this Diva that he had been voted off of American Idol: Spolied Athlete Edition.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2038573 said:
Regardless, Malcolm seems very happy with today, and told me, “I’m so relieved, I’m at ease, and I can now relax, enjoy the final few days before the draft traveling to visit teams and spending quality time with my family.”
Ignorance is bliss.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I don't want to hear about adjusted anything. What did he run on astroturf? That's all I want to know.

NOt that it matters, it's a f'in 40 time, but don't give me this adjusted crap if you're gonna give me info. Just tell me what the hell happened. It's like the weather... "Oh it's 56 degrees outside but it feels like it's 49"... WHAT? If it feels like it's 49 then guess what, IT'S FREAKIN' 49!

FCBarca

Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling this clown is going to be making 'headlines' for years to come but for all the wrong reasons? :rolleyes:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack;2038635 said:
I don't want to hear about adjusted anything. What did he run on astroturf? That's all I want to know.

NOt that it matters, it's a f'in 40 time, but don't give me this adjusted crap if you're gonna give me info. Just tell me what the hell happened. It's like the weather... "Oh it's 56 degrees outside but it feels like it's 49"... WHAT? If it feels like it's 49 then guess what, IT'S FREAKIN' 49!

:lmao2:

That is some funny right there Rack.