Video: Maliek Collins offseason workout

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I am encouraged by the work he is obviously putting in but I would really be excited by thmn showing him do a power clean montage for 4 minutes instead.

negativecreep

Reaction score
Whoa, I was already a huge Collins fan. He looks insane in that...his quickness is what stood out to me, and he doesn't hold back. I love this guy.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
so all this off-site training is because the new cba prohibits coaches to be involved with players off-season?
seems like they have gone too far in 'protecting players' and could be counterproductive.
The NFLPA asked for this. They got it.

I think it hurts the quality of the game.

waldoputty

Reaction score
The NFLPA asked for this. They got it.

I think it hurts the quality of the game.

not only hurts the quality of the game, i worry the quality of the players' teachers may not be as good in keeping them healthy...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
not only hurts the quality of the game, i worry the quality of the players' teachers may not be as good in keeping them healthy...

It leaves the players to their own devices. Say a player feels he needs to get "faster", he goes to a facility that specializes in that. He drops weight, works his body one way and in actuality the team wants his body worked another.

I am sure teams cheat and so on, but if leaving players to know what is best for themselves and the design for them is not the best way to do things.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If Crawford couldnt be a de too and his contract wasnt guaranteed he'd be a goner. Even with the weak DE roster he's lucky his contract is guaranteed.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think he'll have 8 to 10 sacks in 2017, going to be a beast.
I think he's going to be very good. Heck he really already was last year. You can see how explosive he is in that video.

When he runs against the small guy in that video, he gets about a 5 yard lead right off the snap. He probably outweighs that guy by 100 pounds and he still was much faster. Great first step.

lockster

Reaction score
He must have majored in philosophy. His tweets read like a proverb chapter.
And totally wrong.that's postmodernism.it Is a joke.he needs to start reading something that absolute truth.like the bible to start With. relative truth is a lie.