Signed by Cowboys Malik Jefferson signed

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Who was released? I did not see anything listed in a transaction list yet.

But I do like this signing.

JaQuan Hardy. I hope to see a RB for us in the final cuts or even sooner.

Hardy can't get any yardage up the middle. RB3 must be a better option.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Good football body… terrible football mind.

Maybe his instincts have grown, but I don’t expect anything from him.
Quinn will be a great coach for him.

If you can’t play under Quinn and have success, you aren’t long for the league.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ourlads' Profile:

2018 Guide: What Ourlads' NFL Scouting Services said about MALIK JEFFERSON: Texas, 6022 236 4.56. Junior entry and three-year starter from Mesquite, TX. After being named the nation’s top linebacker out of high school in 2014, Jefferson surged onto the scene as a freshman All-America. His career ended apart from the sky high expectations placed on him as he suffered through a few nagging injuries and never quite met the hype. However he was far from a letdown. He earned second-team All-Big 12 honors in 2016 and second-team All-American honors in 2017. The versatile threat wore several hats and displayed production all over the stat sheet. Plays the thumper role very well. He can knock heads with a blocker, maintain his ground, and make the tackle in traffic. Is a steady presence between the tackles. Also uses his speed and light feet to factor in coverage. He diagnoses and forecasts routes very well and can maintain his assignment despite being looked off by quarterbacks. Excels as a blitzer and has made things happen behind the line of scrimmage all three years at Texas. Shows average-at-best instincts against the run. Also takes poor angles in lateral pursuit and makes himself very susceptible to cutback runners. He doesn’t play a reckless style, however he needs to show more control and savvy decision making in certain situations. His talent and ability to stay on the field all three downs will be attractive to all defensive schemes. 2017 stats: 110 T, 10 TFL, 4 sacks, 5 QBH. Edge speed:left 1.94, right 2.07. OSR:3/22. Second/third round. (A-32, H-9 5/8, BP-27, SS-DNP).

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
JaQuan Hardy. I hope to see a RB for us in the final cuts or even sooner.

Hardy can't get any yardage up the middle. RB3 must be a better option.

I think Ryan Nall has the inside track on the third back position. Really good special teamer who maybe can play fullback or line up as a single back. His rushing average isn't anything to write home about, but frankly, the single-back thing would only be in case of emergency. He's a good receiver out of the backfield and seems like a good fit for the West Coast-style fullback.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I like it....really liked him college. All the traits you look for are there....He just needs to put it together.