Malik Nabers beef with Trevon Diggs

RonWashington

Reaction score
Does Diggs follow Nabors Thurs night because if he doesn’t it’s guaranteed Nabors is on the other side of the field all night .

RonWashington

Reaction score
that's more an indictment on softy than the rookie

I’m not saying it’s an indictment on either Diggs or Nabors I’m saying Nabors may explode if the best cover corner doesn’t follow him in coverage all night . At this stage of his career don’t want Carson on him. Maybe start Booth but even that is questionable .

On the flip side a 100 plus game from Lamb would be nice .

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Does Diggs follow Nabors Thurs night because if he doesn’t it’s guaranteed Nabors is on the other side of the field all night .
Right if I am the Giants i would have Nabers up against our rookie CB Carson all night. Our rookie CB is STRUGGLING as he should though in all honestly.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nabers is an issue for a healthy Diggs, so I don't think it's a fair matchup but Nabers has Danny Dimes throwing him the ball.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If you're expecting dk vs ramsey, jaire vs Jefferson or Lattimore vs Evans don't even think about it. Softy would never engage in a mental battle like that let alone start the battle.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Nabers is an issue for a healthy Diggs, so I don't think it's a fair matchup but Nabers has Danny Dimes throwing him the ball.

Only thing is our D seems to bring the best out of someone eventually and the law of averages is it’s time for Danny Dimes to strike fear in us.

Cmac

Reaction score
Right now, I think Diggs could have a clean uniform playing on a wet and muddy field.