Malik Nabers beef with Trevon Diggs

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Beef Explained:

-Nabers was asked who is one DB he cant wait to face. He says Trevon Diggs

-Diggs responds on X saying the Giants been getting the belt for some years now (we’ve been spanking them)

-Nabers responds on IG with a song lyric saying Diggs wants to beef on instagram and X and hes aware of all of that

-This was brought up to Nabers on Tuesday and he said its game time now. Enough talking

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Their QB is Daniel Jones and people think Nabers is going to dominate the Cowboys
I wouldn't sleep on him for that reason alone. NY has done a remarkable job of getting him the ball this year despite no other real playmakers on that offense. Odds are the Cowboys are hyper focused on fixing the issues in the run game, wouldnt surprise me at all if NY comes out with a lot of play action crossers and pre snap motion to get him some easy completions. Watching him last week against Cleveland I was pretty shocked at just how complete of a receiver he is already.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beef Explained:

-Diggs responds on X saying the Giants been getting the belt for some years now (we’ve been spanking them)

-Nabers responds on IG with a song lyric saying Diggs wants to beef on instagram and X and hes aware of all of that

-This was brought up to Nabers on Tuesday and he said its game time now. Enough talking
Thank you, because I was confused.

This ain't beef. This ain't even office trash trash talk.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I'd love to see Diggs pick of Jones right in front of him. Giants play more straight up and down which is good for our pass rush thus food for the secondary.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beef Explained:

"Beefs" sure have changed .

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Beef Explained:

Whoa, it's like a modern day Ali-Frazier thing going on between those two :rolleyes:

Thanks for the explanation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Beef Explained:

Yeah I thought I missed something I Remember all of this I think it's a stretch to call it a "beef" lol. Dudes gonna hug after the game and trade jerseys lol.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I wouldn't sleep on him for that reason alone. NY has done a remarkable job of getting him the ball this year despite no other real playmakers on that offense. Odds are the Cowboys are hyper focused on fixing the issues in the run game, wouldnt surprise me at all if NY comes out with a lot of play action crossers and pre snap motion to get him some easy completions. Watching him last week against Cleveland I was pretty shocked at just how complete of a receiver he is already.
Like Barkley before, he is the only player that can hurt us.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beef Explained:

Diggs is about to be the new highlight reel, forget the Brandon Carr episode by OBJ years ago lol, it's about to be Diggs

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don't. I'm still a Cowboy fan and while I'm getting numb to the losses I'm not trying to watch us get destroyed yet again especially to a rival.
You don't want to see what's inside of your high paid corner? I just said I wanted him to bring Jacob's energy to Diggs. I just want people to see what these defensive stars are all about

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't want to see what's inside of your high paid corner? I just said I wanted him to bring Jacob's energy to Diggs. I just want people to see what these defensive stars are all about
I mean I kind of already know lol. We have year so evidence at this point lol. We know what we have. Same players just different names. And it's always gonna be that way until the GM changes. Before Diggs it was Newman. Before Micah it was Ware. Before Dak it was Romo. Before Ferg it was Wit. Before Zeke it was Demarco....the names change but the players stay the same. Why? Culture and that's not changing over night.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If NY can run the ball like everyone else, there's no reason to assume it will be a catwalk for this trash defense.

Surfguy

Reaction score
ruh%2Broh%2Bshaggy.png