man, it must suck to be a Red Sox fan

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
been a long time since I saw a team get dismantled like this in the LCS...the Yankees are tearing the Sox a new one

David

shnagy

Reaction score
The Red Sox are like the Eagles, they are both destined to never win the big one.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
it was fun watching the red sox get their a**es whooped :D

jamez25

Reaction score
hate both teams... it was funny as hell seeing all the sox fans look so sad...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
been a long time since I saw a team get dismantled like this in the LCS...the Yankees are tearing the Sox a new one

David
Doesn't really suck any worse than any other year, David.

Getting punked by the Yankees is as inevitable as the changing of the seasons.

The only thing that changes is HOW they're gonna beat us.

This year, some of us were convinced because we had better starting pitching, (Schilling and Pedro anyway) that would do it. But NY is the epitome of the "clutch" team, and we are not. They find ways to win, we to lose. Damon couldn't get on base, and inevitably it did come down to the bull pen, where Rivera proves he is our daddy annually, and we have nothing.

They are champions; we are losers.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Doesn't really suck any worse than any other year, David.

Getting punked by the Yankees is as inevitable as the changing of the seasons.

The only thing that changes is HOW they're gonna beat us.

This year, some of us were convinced because we had better starting pitching, (Schilling and Pedro anyway) that would do it. But NY is the epitome of the "clutch" team, and we are not. They find ways to win, we to lose. Damon couldn't get on base, and inevitably it did come down to the bull pen, where Rivera proves he is our daddy annually, and we have nothing.

They are champions; we are losers.

I couldn't have said it better myself.... :)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
two nights in a row they couldnt finish off a pummeled, downtrodden team with a make shift bullpen...two nights in a row the supposedly superior Yankees BP blows saves...two nights in a row the Yanks seemingly couldnt get a single hit in a key late inning situation...stranded nearly 20 runners tonight

nobody's ever come back from 3-0, and the Yankees should still win the series...but man they seem to be crumbling under the pressure already...if the Red Sox stay close tomorrow night history could end up being made on Wednesday

David

StateCollegeCowboy

aka BostonCowboy
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
two nights in a row they couldnt finish off a pummeled, downtrodden team with a make shift bullpen...two nights in a row the supposedly superior Yankees BP blows saves...two nights in a row the Yanks seemingly couldnt get a single hit in a key late inning situation...stranded nearly 20 runners tonight

nobody's ever come back from 3-0, and the Yankees should still win the series...but man they seem to be crumbling under the pressure already...if the Red Sox stay close tomorrow night history could end up being made on Wednesday

David

Well, I am not originally from this area and not a big baseball fan, but I feel for thier fans. I really hope the sox pull out game six tomorrow...

Man what a circus it would be if it came down to game seven.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
not a fan of the sox, but i would love to see them beat the yanks. Let's go BOSOX! :D

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
I'm not a baseball fan anymore . . . (lost me during the strike) . . . but I would also love to see Boston beat the Yankees.

Last year I was really hoping for the Cubs/Sox series . . .