Manning's father still miffed

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Archie needs to **** and let his boys take care of their own problems.

You think he would have learned that after the Eli Draft fiasco.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
maybe senior is the the problem why manning folds under to much pressure...

psycho analysis:rolleyes:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Gee, maybe he should be pissed at Peyton.

How many Manning QBs do there have to be before one gets a ring?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-978-235-269-bilde-1.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is bad carma for forcing a NY draft, and for showing up your coach by going for it without authorization. You think you're bigger than a coach and bigger than the draft rules, then all bad shall come until thee. hehe

jem88

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
To me the Manning's have become the biggest whiners on the planet.
Seriously, talk about an insufferable family. I think what Peyton said after the game was inappropriate and I'm glad Bradshaw called him out on it.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
To add, I think Papa Manning is only making things worst.

Kind of reminds me of Mack Brown and Chris Simms and a weird kind of way...

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Bradshaw would welcome a call from Archie, or Peyton, to resolve the dispute. Sometimes, he said in reference to Archie defending Peyton, "you've got to stand up and do your own battles."
"My dad taught me a long time ago, 'I ain't fighting your battles for you, son. You fight your own battles.' ''

:lmao2: Right on the money!!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I used to have so much respect for the Manning family but ever since that Eli fiasco i have lost almost all respect for them. Maybe thats why the Mannings can't win a ring because they can't handle criticism and fold when it counts. Just stop crying, do your job and all the criticism will turn to praising if you win the big one

CowboyExpress

Reaction score
And just our luck we're going to have to probably contend with another generation of these wipes in about 20 years or so again. :rolleyes: But forgive me, I forget, he's still some peoples o'holy franchise quarterback god/idol. Or wait, that's only for the regular season and up until the inevidible fall in the playoffs, that people worship him. So when does worship 2006 begin? I mean it's tricky talking about the big brother sometimes., see cause most people never remember the playoff chokes and just get tied up in the spectacular numbers he throws up for the first 16 games of the season. It really isn't until the chokes that people re-remember the real deal about this guy. But god, around 30 TD's next year everyone will start forgetting again. I'm at least glad January always gives us a few months of santity where he is concerned. Month or so though and we'll again be hearing the "i wish we could get a franchise quarterback like Manning but I know it's only a pipe-dream" posts.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I'm really sick of parenting these days. My dad is the type that would rip me on the national media if I played bad and then tell me to my face that he did it. I was taught to own up to my mistakes and take responsibility for my poor play. Parents these days baby their kids so much. I can't stand Little League, Pee Wee football and other kids sports because their parents are simply awful and I'm sure some of you reading this probably fit this profile of an annoying parent who coddles their kids and never teaches them to take responsibility