Manziel > DiNucci or washed up Dalton

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Who knows if this stands today. But the second-year of Johnny Manziel in Cleveland was a better player than either Dalton or DiNucci or probably that guy we nearly picked up from the Detroit practice squad. If he had had better receivers who didn't drop passes near the goal line, his passer rating would have been well into the 90s. Given a little time in camp, he probably still would be. There was absolutely no reason we shouldn't have picked him up in the past few years.
This place has become an SNL skit.

visionary

Reaction score
Who knows if this stands today. But the second-year of Johnny Manziel in Cleveland was a better player than either Dalton or DiNucci or probably that guy we nearly picked up from the Detroit practice squad. If he had had better receivers who didn't drop passes near the goal line, his passer rating would have been well into the 90s. Given a little time in camp, he probably still would be. There was absolutely no reason we shouldn't have picked him up in the past few years.

I nominate this post as Exhibit A for “some people never ever ever ever learn”

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

heir

Reaction score
This hurts my eyes

Mr_437

Reaction score
Manziel got benched in the CFL cause was complete and utter trash. I won't even get into substance abuse problems Johnny has.

I'm amazed truly :facepalm:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Screw it, at this point I would just rather lose all the remaining games.
I’m there myself. I say bench the bums that don’t put out effort and lets see what these others can do. I would like to see Brad Anae get some playing time. They said he was relentless in training camp.But they put him on practice squad. Bring him back and sit somebody else.They were talkin so big about these rookies they drafted so let’s see what they have.

Last edited:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Literally back in September he was outside leaving a bar, smoking a cigarette without a mask and we want to bring him in to play QB with no training camp, mini camp or conditioning.

You are so completely and utterly wrong, that it's actually funny and a testament to how far Manziel has fallen

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
:facepalm::huh:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
58555596.jpg

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Manziel never played for a professional football team who's coach believed in him. I've seen pretty much every snap of his career, he was a lot better as a pro than public opinion ever gives him credit for. But he was never given half a chance to put it all together. Had zero talent and coaching in Cleveland and still managed to win more games than anyone since not named Baker. Nobody ever let him play through his mistakes in other leagues, it was always his first game on a bad new team doesn't go well, benched. May have had success in the AAF but it folded out of nowhere, is that really his fault? I think in the NFL he would need a good OL to be successful. Hopefully he goes to the XFL and they get their heads out of their backside.

blueblood70

Reaction score
NO QB right now including Dak could play behind this OL and behind all the time because of that defense. Seriously just play Dalton and Nooch and lest see what draft pick we end up with...

we do not need a QB, of Dalton comes back with Martin and somehow have someone step up on the OL outside of Martin Maybe we win afew more games.. lie i said roll with what you have and let the draft picks flow in..

blueblood70

Reaction score
DiNucci & Garrett Gilbert, are currently the only healthy qb's on the roster.
a concussion is NOT season ending...

daltons back in a week or two he only misses one game i bet..

and whats your point ? OUR OL and defense is horrible going to get another qb is insane you play out with what you got knowing Dalton will be back like Martin who should be back against philly..

even with Dak and touch better OL we were 1-3 remember? dak may have made it closer but we were still losing..

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Manziel never played for a professional football team who's coach believed in him. I've seen pretty much every snap of his career, he was a lot better as a pro than public opinion ever gives him credit for. But he was never given half a chance to put it all together. Had zero talent and coaching in Cleveland and still managed to win more games than anyone since not named Baker. Nobody ever let him play through his mistakes in other leagues, it was always his first game on a bad new team doesn't go well, benched. May have had success in the AAF but it folded out of nowhere, is that really his fault? I think in the NFL he would need a good OL to be successful. Hopefully he goes to the XFL and they get their heads out of their backside.

Yes Manziel's 3-12 record is better than what RG3, Kevin Hogan, Cody Kessler, Josh McCown and DeShone Kizer so it's obvious he was treated unfairly

Last edited:

Trajan

Reaction score
I heard Quincy Carter and Chad Hutchison are ready to go....get it done Jerry !

8FOR!3

Reaction score

Yes Manziel's 3-12 record is better than what RG3, Kevin Hogan, Cody Kessler, Josh McCown and DeShone Kizer so it's obvious he was treated unfairly

I'm not saying he's Dak or even Andy Dalton bc I'm not crazy, but if you put his team in Cleveland with Zeke/Cooper/Gallup/Lamb, I bet he wins more than three games that season. His best receiver was like Travis Benjamin...