March Madness thread

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It’s a family tradition and ritual every year watching March Madness and attending with close proximity when possible .

My father begun taking us each year to the old SWC tourney at Reunion Arena in early 80’s and my brother and I have continued attending when we can. We actually schedule our Spring Break vacation time to coincide with the first week of the tournament. Of course now I’m retired.

It’s been 12 years, 2006, since1st and 2nd round was in Dallas. And will be back in 2021. We also attend Regionals in other years in Houston and San Antonio when possible . Always a great time for family to play together . My favorite sporting event of the year.
They come to SA quite often and I usually attend. I had no idea the Final Four was here this year until this past week, that's how distant I had become with the game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They come to SA quite often and I usually attend. I had no idea the Final Four was here this year until this past week, that's how distant I had become with the game.
We attended Final 4 there in 1998. Not available to this year.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Loyola continues their Cinderella story. Next up 9th seeded K State.

I believe 1st time a 9th and 11th seed have played for a Final 4 berth.

The South region was first in history to not have a top 4 seed as all were knocked off. Kentucky the 5th seed and highest surving knocked off last night .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m a Big 12 Homer and with K State advancing to Elite 8 we now have an opportunity for 3 more from Big 12 to advance to Elite 8.

Of course W Virginia and Tech would meet if both won which leaves still the possibility we could have 3 Big 12 teams in Final 4.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
WVU making noise early in the 2nd vs Nova. Could get shaky soon if Nova is not careful.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Buh bye W. Virginia
tenor.gif

Last edited:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Kansas State outscored Gryffindor 28-2 in points off turnovers and still lost by 16. o_O

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Great matchups today with perineal powerhouses Duke vs Kansas. And Villanova taking on Texas Tech.

Go Big 12 !!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Five 3's for Nova fromfr minute from the start of the game.:muttley: