March Madness!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can't believe Kentucky got a 4 seed and ended up in UNC's bracket. Vegas has Kentucky as the 4th most likely to win it...or a 1st or 2nd seed based on today's team.
Oh well...
still taking my Tar Heels!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Heels didn't get any favors for sure. To me, they have the toughest bracket. Indiana, Kentucky, Xavior, WV, ND and Providence, all really good teams.

However, I'm still taking the Heels as well!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wide open tourney. I say that every year and every year it gets more wide open. I fully expect the big trophy to end up back in my home state again. Lawrence is nothing but a college party town but the tradition there is off the charts. You can almost feel it in the air just driving through it. Rock Chalk baby!!!

As always my hometown underdogs got jobbed by the committee again putting us in a play-in game. That is ok if they play their game they can be a Sweet 16 team again and that's not bad for a mid major in the middle of no where.

upload_2016-3-14_13-14-51.png

upload_2016-3-14_13-15-19.png

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Heels didn't get any favors for sure. To me, they have the toughest bracket. Indiana, Kentucky, Xavior, WV, ND and Providence, all really good teams.

However, I'm still taking the Heels as well!

Im with you... heels road is super duper tough...
but that's my pick...
obviously KU is gonna be hard to beat...

only if WVU could shoot, the D is outstanding

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I HOPE my Longhorns can get it done, but I doubt they even win the first game.....I think WVU is gonna win it all, Ive watched em all year, they can beat anybody.....no dominant teams this year bodes well for them....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Easy...

Bang...

Yeah, Yale is a mentally tough team and while they are not huge, they are a pretty good shooting team. They just kinda hang around until they get you. Seen them play a few times this year and it's the same every time I've watched them.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Welp, After Day 1 Im 15/16 (Damn you Baylor!) Best Start Ive Ever Had by Far........Probably go like 4/16 Tomorrow LOL.......

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
First year in forever that I haven't done a bracket... matter of fact I only glanced at the brackets before the tourney started...

My money still on UNC... but those next 2 rounds for them will be survival of the fittest... Prov than the winner of UK/IND... tough.

Hoov

Reaction score
Final Four - UConn, Kentucky, Michigan State, Duke.

Finals - UConn, Kentucy

Champion - Kentucky

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
First year in forever that I haven't done a bracket... matter of fact I only glanced at the brackets before the tourney started...

My money still on UNC... but those next 2 rounds for them will be survival of the fittest... Prov than the winner of UK/IND... tough.

No Kidding. I have no idea what the committee was thinking when they put that bracket together. That bracket is brutal.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Welp, After Day 1 Im 15/16 (Damn you Baylor!) Best Start Ive Ever Had by Far........Probably go like 4/16 Tomorrow LOL.......

Nice start

One of the pools I'm in is pretty huge--700 players in at $20 a pop. Almost everyone has 2-3 brackets.
I'm 15-1 (w/ MSU champ) and 14-2 (w/ UNC champ) and even the 15-1 bracket is in only about 10th place. jeesh.
Like you said, after today, it could be entirely different.

fun though

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Final Four - UConn, Kentucky, Michigan State, Duke.

Finals - UConn, Kentucky

Champion - Kentucky

You need to be in one of those pools that gives you points for seed differential in addition to the regular scoring each round.
If UConn somehow got to the final game, you'd probably win regardless of the title game.