Marco Rivera

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think that this guy will come back like a man possessed. Healed up and ready to SHOW what he can do.

I know he aint happy with the way things worked out for him in his first year in big D.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick said:
I know he aint happy with the way things worked out for him in his first year in big D.
A lot of people on that bandwagon. I expect major improvements in his game as well.

neosapien23

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
A lot of people on that bandwagon. I expect major improvements in his game as well.

I don't question that man's desire, but I do question his health. I don't expect him to return to his former form. After a back injury like that, a person may never be the same. If Rivera cannot return to his old form, he should retire.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I don't question that man's desire, but I do question his health. I don't expect him to return to his former form. After a back injury like that, a person may never be the same. If Rivera cannot return to his old form, he should retire.

whoa, whoa, let's deal with what we know...which is nothing, wait and see the reports on him this offseason

and then watch him for 16 games in '06

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
whoa, whoa, let's deal with what we know...which is nothing, wait and see the reports on him this offseason

and then watch him for 16 games in '06

We need a contigency plan. If we count on Rivera, than we deserve what ever happens if he isn't the same. We must resign Gurode.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
There are plenty of players that come back from back injuries and he has already done that without any setbacks. It was his strength that was lacking and that is understandable since he couldn't lift weights for a significant part of the offseason. Canty had the same problem with his eye injury. I totally expect major improvement from the both of them.

ddh33

Reaction score
I don't think it would be wise to give up on Rivera this soon. I also don't think it would be wise to go without addressing some depth.

The way I would try to handle it would be to draft a young guard who could sit behind Marco or Larry or play, if needed.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I think that this guy will come back like a man possessed. Healed up and ready to SHOW what he can do.

poly-freaking-anna