Marcus Mariota signs with Washington

75boyz

Reaction score
Not a big deal to me.
Their starter last year could be just as good a back up as Mariota.

On more impactful news, I read that the league rumors are that Jayden Daniels at pick #2 pairs nicely with Kliff Kingsbury's offensive plans. And you could say bears a resemblance to Kyler Murray's game.

jmo

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lol….the dude should have never been on that Netflix show. He’s a quitter. Everyone grew to love Cousins and now they all hate him.
I watched that last year and absolutely forgot he just straight up quit on his team mid-season and just went away completely. Dude never amounted to anything in the pros after a great college career. Although I do remember him looking like prime Tom Brady when he played us on MNF for the Titans in 2018 lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
He’s been trash in my opinion from day 1, and somehow keeps getting jobs. I do applaud him and Winston for still being in the league but my goodness.
Haven't researched it; but Jameis Winston and Mariota have to represent one of the ALL TIME top two busts for a single draft year (2015) - in the 88 years the NFL has put it on (initial draft was in 1936).
Winston - 2013 Heisman Trophy winner
Mariota - 2014 Heisman Trophy winner
Just a few NFL career nuggets for both___
As a starting QB - their teams' records___
Winston__ 80 games__ 34-46
Mariota ___74 games__34-40

Completion pct: Winston 61% --- Mariota 63%
Pass yards per attempt: Winston 7.7 ---Mariota 7.5
Pass yards per game: Winston 238 --- Mariota 176
Pass TD / Pass INT__
Winston 141 / 99 --- Mariota 93 / 55

Awards & Honors__
Winston - 2015 Pro Bowl Selection when Tom Brady opted out.
Mariota - no Pro Bowl selections.

No League All-Pro recognition for either player to date.

vlad

Reaction score
He’s been trash in my opinion from day 1, and somehow keeps getting jobs. I do applaud him and Winston for still being in the league but my goodness.
Seems like might as well go with someone that has a shot, or a vet like flacci

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Howell was traded to Sea along with a 4th and a 6th for a 3rd and a 5th in return.