Marcus Peters available in trade?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wouldn't touch him........same issues he had at Washington coming back. Coming from a poster who was all on his bandwagon during the draft ( not as 1st but def 2nd ). Great, great, player ......but serious discipline issues.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/18/is-marcus-peters-available-in-trade/
Is Marcus Peters available in trade?
Posted by Mike Florio on February 18, 2018, 10:44 AM EST
gettyimages-879691478-e1518968520282.jpg

Getty Images

With the Chiefs adding veteran cornerback David Amerson and, officially in three weeks, acquiring cornerback Kendall Fuller as part of the Alex Smith trade, some in league circles are wondering whether the Chiefs will be making another transaction involving a cornerback.

The question being asked is whether Marcus Peters, a first-round pick in 2015, is available in trade.

Peters has become one of the better cornerbacks in the NFL, but Peters has at times been a bit of a handful for the Chiefs. The situation came to a head last season, when he seemed to try to get himself ejected, then seemed to assume he was ejected when he wasn’t, then returned to the sidelines with his uniform on and socks off, showing no intent to return to action.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We already have enough tantrums. That being said, what's the over-under that he gets into a "fist fight" with Dez in training camp?

Aven8

Reaction score
Head case or no head case this dude is a stud. 19 picks in his first 3 seasons.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I may be crazy but I feel pretty good about most of our secondary. We will draft again for another safety. Corners were starting to gel.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'll be interested in what picks LA surrendered.