Twitter: Marcus Spears gets a promotion. Set to debut on Monday Night Countdown

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Congratulations to Marcus Spears.

Too bad I won't be seeing him or his buddies at BSPN since Disney took their channels away from Spectrum simply out of greed and creating their own network in order to price people out of their money even more during a pandemic inflation increase from the current party in DC.

calico

Reaction score
Good for him and his success! I’ve enjoyed him more than other former players in the media.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congratulations to Marcus Spears.

Too bad I won't be seeing him or his buddies at BSPN since Disney took their channels away from Spectrum simply out of greed and creating their own network in order to price people out of their money even more during a pandemic inflation increase from the current party in DC.

Praxit

Reaction score
...very Kewl. I like Swagu. One of fav mediateers.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You know, most of these guys -- Moose, Nate Newton, Romo, Deion, Irvin, etc -- you can tell they will get a shot at the booth or cameras based on their playing day "peformances," but I don't ever remember Marcus Spears being a big media guy during his years.

I like watching Spears. He does a good job. I always support any ex-Cowboys in their booth/TV career, but he has good chemistry with his broadcast team.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
It really pays to have ex Cowboy on your resume…love Spears. Canty seems like he has a Cowboy ax to grind.

Plankton

Reaction score
It really pays to have ex Cowboy on your resume…love Spears. Canty seems like he has a Cowboy ax to grind.
Spears got a second contract with Dallas. Cowboys chose to sign Igor Olshansky for less money than bring Canty back (Canty got a big deal with the Giants).