Marcus Vick arrested... again !!!

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Charged with three counts of brandishing a firearm

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4338756&nav=23ii

Marcus Vick turned himself into the Suffolk Magistrate's Office Monday around 2:30 p.m.

Vick, 21, is charged with three counts of brandishing a firearm Sunday night.

Police say after 9:00 p.m. They received a call from the parent of a 17-year-old. The parent stated that Vick had pointed a gun at her son and two others during an altercation in the McDonald's parking lot. The incident happened at the McDonald's on Townpoint Road in Suffolk.

Police responded to the scene, interviewed witnesses, and issued three misdemeanor warrants.

Vick is being held on a $10,000 bond. If Vick is convicted, he could face up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

Friday, Vick was dismissed from the Virginia tech football program for his unsportsmanlike conduct during the second quarter of the Gator Bowl January 2.

It was also disclosed Friday, that Vick had been stopped for speeding and driving with a revoked or suspended license on December 17, 2005. Vick's license was taken away in august 2004 when he was cited for reckless driving and marijuana possession.

Vick announced Saturday that he was planning to enter the NFL draft for next season .

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I wonder what it would be like to wake up each day thinking...

How can I ruin my chance of millions of dollars today?

aznhalf

Reaction score
Muhast said:
I wonder what it would be like to wake up each day thinking...

How can I ruin my chance of millions of dollars today?

Aint' it the truth.

This kid doesn't realize how fortunate he is.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
And he expects to be drafted...haha.

Thing is he will be drafted..
Maybe the Bronco's will draft him in the 3rd again?
Oh, Thats right that was Clarett . Wonder how that worked out for them...

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4338756

Marcus Vick Turns Himself Into Suffolk Magistrate Office

Marcus Vick turned himself into the Suffolk Magistrate's Office Monday around 2:30 p.m.

Vick, 21, is charged with three counts of brandishing a firearm Sunday night.

Police say after 9:00 p.m. They received a call from the parent of a 17-year-old. The parent stated that Vick had pointed a gun at her son and two others during an altercation in the McDonald's parking lot. The incident happened at the McDonald's on Townpoint Road in Suffolk.

Police responded to the scene, interviewed witnesses, and issued three misdemeanor warrants.

Vick is being held on a $10,000 bond. If Vick is convicted, he could face up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

Friday, Vick was dismissed from the Virginia tech football program for his unsportsmanlike conduct during the second quarter of the Gator Bowl January 2.

It was also disclosed Friday, that Vick had been stopped for speeding and driving with a revoked or suspended license on December 17, 2005. Vick's license was taken away in august 2004 when he was cited for reckless driving and marijuana possession.

Vick announced Saturday that he was planning to enter the NFL draft for next season .

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
If stupidity were a commodity, he would be a very rich man.

dewey

Reaction score
Guess this kid thinks he can skate on big brothers name. Maybe he and Maurice Clarett should write a book, How To Kill Your Potential in 10 Arrests or Less.

DBoys

Reaction score
dewey said:
Guess this kid thinks he can skate on big brothers name. Maybe he and Maurice Clarett should write a book, How To Kill Your Potential in 10 Arrests or Less.

:lmao2:

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Asklesko said:
Kid's gotta lotta energy. Bring him in!

Guns, weed, young women, booze, fast cars, money, flippin off fans, elbowin coaches, stompin' down opposin players...

How did this kid get away from Miami?

He'll be lucky if he can latch on to an Arena 2 team.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
im sure it would be a best seller

i for one would buy it

odog422

Reaction score
dewey said:

classic!! :lmao:

juice28

Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Guns, weed, young women, booze, fast cars, money, flippin off fans, elbowin coaches, stoompin' down opposin players...

How did this kid get away from Miami?

He'll be lucky if he can latch on to an Arena 2 team.

If not, he could be a rapper.

Reaction score
Well, he DID say he was gonna "take it to the next level." I thought he was referring to the NFL. I guessed wrong.