Marcus Vick On NFL Network

rlgiv

Reaction score
His interview is on NFL network right now. He should have skipped his press conferance.:lmao:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Responded to questions about him being arrested a month ago for pulling a gun on some people at a McDonalds by saying it was his cell phone in his hand.

rlgiv

Reaction score
One reporter asked him why teams think he has "grown up" he said "because I have been in alot of situations. I can see things before they happen now."

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
rlgiv said:
One reporter asked him why teams think he has "grown up" he said "because I have been in alot of situations. I can see things before they happen now."

ok? and? your point?

isn't that a good thing? why doesn't that make sense to you rlgiv?

a person that learns thru experience knows not to put his nose into certain situations b/c he knows what will come out of it...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would say no team would draft him. But then I remember Denver taking Clarette in the third round so anything is possible.

neosapien23

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I would say no team would draft him. But then I remember Denver taking Clarette in the third round so anything is possible.

We ought to send Mike Shanahan a fruit basket. Parcells was thinking about taking Clarett in the fourth round.

rlgiv

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
ok? and? your point?

isn't that a good thing? why doesn't that make sense to you rlgiv?

a person that learns thru experience knows not to put his nose into certain situations b/c he knows what will come out of it...

Deep thoughts huh? He is obviously a slow learner then.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
neosapien23 said:
We ought to send Mike Shanahan a fruit basket. Parcells was thinking about taking Clarett in the fourth round.
Couldn't agree more. I remember those rumors.

felix360

Reaction score
rlgiv said:

Damn he must see the future, then he must know he'll suck in the NFL

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Man, he's a MORON.

Cell phone...

yea...

okay..

whatever.:rolleyes:

So I guess you haven't read where the guys that "supposedly had a gun drawn on them by Marcus Vick" are trouble makers and law breakers themselves...one of them got arrested for armed robbery not too long ago.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
So I guess you haven't read where the guys that "supposedly had a gun drawn on them by Marcus Vick" are trouble makers and law breakers themselves...one of them got arrested for armed robbery not too long ago.
yea..

thanks Johnny Cochran.

I guess the case is closed now.

:rolleyes:

sago1

Reaction score
Don't equate Clarett at all with Marcus Vicks. Clarett's problem was re his ability to play in the NFL; I don't think he had serious off field issues while with the Broncos. Marcus Vick is something else entirely. Jumping on another player's leg during game, pulling a gun which he claimed was just a cell phone. What a joke. He might get drafted but it will be late second day & it better not be the Cowboys.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
sago1 said:
Don't equate Clarett at all with Marcus Vicks. Clarett's problem was re his ability to play in the NFL; I don't think he had serious off field issues while with the Broncos. Marcus Vick is something else entirely. Jumping on another player's leg during game, pulling a gun which he claimed was just a cell phone. What a joke. He might get drafted but it will be late second day & it better not be the Cowboys.
He wasn't on the Broncos long enough. It was his issues during and after OSU.

mbanx

Reaction score
I never really payed attention to the kid until I heard about all the stupid things he has done. What I want to know is how talented is he football wise? I don't see another Vick being QB anytime soon and if he went undrafted is he worth signing? I think Parcells could be good for him as long as the kid wanted so succeed in the NFL and not in the TDC. Like I said where would he fit in, somebody is going to take him.