Marcus Vick?

BlueStar21

Reaction score
(wasn't sure which board to put this on)
but do any of you know if hes aloud to enter the draft this year or does he have to wait until 07 because this guy is incredible if you have seen him play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BlueStar21 said:
(wasn't sure which board to put this on)
but do any of you know if hes aloud to enter the draft this year or does he have to wait until 07 because this guy is incredible if you have seen him play.

He is a Junior so he can come out next year, I think he would be better off staying the extra year. Myself I'm not convinced he is ready for the next level and I clearly do not want a running QB

BlueStar21

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
He is a Junior so he can come out next year, I think he would be better off staying the extra year. Myself I'm not convinced he is ready for the next level and I clearly do not want a running QB
i wouldn't mind having him at all, yes hes quick and can run but he has a hell of a accurate arm

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BlueStar21 said:
i wouldn't mind having him at all, yes hes quick and can run but he has a hell of a accurate arm

Based off what I have seen yes he is a accurate college passer but would not be my 1st choice for QB in the draft.

BlueStar21

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Based off what I have seen yes he is a accurate college passer but would not be my 1st choice for QB in the draft.
i would take leinart over him of course and young 2 but i still like this kid, hes fun to watch

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BlueStar21 said:
i would take leinart over him of course and young 2 but i still like this kid, hes fun to watch

I'm a big horns fan and think Young needs to stay the extra year he is not ready, sorry his mechanic need a lot of work. There are things you can get away with in college that do not fly in the NFL and right now Young has a lot of work before he is ready for the next level.