Marcus Vick?

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I don't watch a ton of college football. Whats the story on this guy? I know he was suspended last season and now is starting. Is he projected to be a good pro QB? I watched him for a while today, but thats the first time I ever saw him play. He throws well, and seems to look pass first and run second, unlike his erratic brother.

What round is he projected if he comes out?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
He's a punk. A druggie with a bad attitude. I hope he breaks his leg in 17 places.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That team is a long, long way from the days of Bud Grant.

Damn shame.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rack said:
He's a punk. A druggie with a bad attitude. I hope he breaks his leg in 17 places.
Damnit Rack, quit beating around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rack said:

Rack I take that to mean you don't care much for Mr Vick. :D

Am I correct? :D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
he's another RB trying to play QB...another incredibly overhyped player

David

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Rack I take that to mean you don't care much for Mr Vick. :D

Am I correct? :D

I didn't really like him much a week ago cuz of his drug mishap. I now hate him after seeing the cheap shot he laid on that coach.

They made a big deal out of the VTech (I think) offensive lineman going after Kiwanaku's knee, but nobody has said anything about the forearm to the back of that coach's head? Why does Marcus Vick get a free ride here? That dude should be suspended for multiple games for hitting an opposing team's coach.