Marcus Vick...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
coming soon to an Arena League team near you

I had only seen bits and pieces of his games before and endless numbers of posts of how "this guy is the truth!!!"... "he is the ultimate QB!!!"... "he can run faster than his brother and is an amazing passer too!!!"

I watched every minute of this game tonight, and that was one of the worst performances by a QB ever...6 turnovers and the vast majority of his throws nowhere near a WR or TE

this guy has zero ability to play QB in the NFL, NFL defenses will eat him alive, just like Miami did tonight

David

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Marcus Vick WILL be in the NFL someday.

As a 3rd down back, 5th WR, and/or return man. :D

Seriously, this guys sucks and he has a bad attitude.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Miami made him look very bad.

On to more important things. How about my Wildcats ripping UCLA a new rear end?

Mike Bell played like it was a party in his honor.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile said:

That was total annihilation..... :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile said:

My god that was one of the worst bet downs on an undeafted i've seen in my 17 years of life, and 30 years of knowledge:D:D

calico

Reaction score
It was not conVick's fault. Someone must have taken away his 14 yr old girlfriend.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
calico said:
It was not conVick's fault. Someone must have taken away his 14 yr old girlfriend.

Tough nite for young Bob Venezuela... ;)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah right.

Marcus Vick looked bad mainly because Miami's defensive line dominated his offensive line. One of VT's offensive lineman was playing tightend last year or something like that.

He will be in the Pros, no doubt about it.

- Mike G.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yeah right.

Marcus Vick looked bad mainly because Miami's defensive line dominated his offensive line. One of VT's offensive lineman was playing tightend last year or something like that.

He will be in the Pros, no doubt about it.

- Mike G.

LOL...he might be in the pros, but it wont be as a starting NFL QB

David

Chicago

Reaction score
One bad game and some of you know his future? The O-line of VT was manhandled by the Miami D. How in the world a QB can survive this? Let´s wait and see. He will learn. Right now he is a better pocket passer than his older brother.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Chicago said:
One bad game and some of you know his future? The O-line of VT was manhandled by the Miami D. How in the world a QB can survive this? Let´s wait and see. He will learn. Right now he is a better pocket passer than his older brother.

Marcus isn't better than Michael. Michael is having success at the NFL level. Michael had his VaTech team in the championship game against FSU. The current Hokies team is a better group than that squad. Michael did more with less.

I think Marcus will make it to the NFL and will probably start a few games. From what I have seen of him so far, I don't think he will be a successful NFL QB. Can he improve? Sure, any player can and that is what it will take for him to be good at the next level. Michael has to continue to improve as well. If he doesn't, then he won't continue to be successful.