Mariah Carey = Lipsynching Garbage

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Embarrasing how these guys can't even sing live. She's so far off on her synchs it pains me.

They could have put me out there and I could act out a song better.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
They're trying to lull everyone to sleep! Worst halftime show ever.

Jay

Reaction score
Yeah, but the thing is, she has a great voice. I don't really under the lip-synching crap, because she truly does have an amazing voice.

TheHustler

Reaction score
It sounded like she was having a problem with her voice when she said "Happy Thanksgiving Everybody".

Sounded very scratchy.

Gaede

Reaction score
it's really disgusting that that actually passes for music.

it's so manufactured and fake.

TLW47

Reaction score
I feel just the opposite. Fingernails on a chalkboard sound better than she does. Yuck.

fortdick

Reaction score
Did you see the guys in Lions uniforms carry her out? Bet Harrington wishes they could carry him that well!

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Avery said:
Embarrasing how these guys can't even sing live. She's so far off on her synchs it pains me.

They could have put me out there and I could act out a song better.

I didnt see it but it's a big stadium and there would be a delay in the audio.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Do the networks actually get decent ratings for this Thanksgiving halftime shows? I can't believe anyone actually watches tripe like that.
Be better off to just take playoff scenarios during halftime, with so many teams still technically in the hunt, guys would want to watch that. These shows they have on have sucked forever.

fortdick

Reaction score
Remember when halftime shows used to be marching bands? Well, CBZ will remember!

Hoov

Reaction score
The NFL is trying to find the right kind of halftime entertainment and i dont think they've hit it yet.

They want to attract more young people so they trying to spice things up, but they dont want something too sexually explicit or some of these hard core musicians that are about rebellion, screw the world types cause they dont wanna drift too far from family values/positive role models, etc.

That really limits them right now.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I have an idea:

No halftime show.

Novel huh?