Marion Barber

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;1667377 said:
I am absolutely not in any way saying that Marion Barber should be the starter. This is not a thread about that at all.

But he's on pace for 1365 yards rushing, 240 yards receiving, and 26 TDs as a backup.

:lmao2: :lmao:

I feel you man. I feel you. Hilarious post.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not think we need McFadden anymore ...... We have our game changing running back already.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theogt;1667377 said:
I am absolutely not in any way saying that Marion Barber should be the starter. This is not a thread about that at all.

But he's on pace for 1365 yards rushing, 240 yards receiving, and 26 TDs as a backup.

In 3 games he has 5 TD's (4 Rushing - 1 Receiving)

I said it a while back that I thought he could match or exceed his
16 TD's from last year (14 Rushing - 2 Receiving)

10 to go.... 13 games left to do it...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
zrinkill;1667565 said:
I do not think we need McFadden anymore ...... We have our game changing running back already.

:lmao: You just guaranteed another 5 pages.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zrinkill;1667565 said:
With McFadden as the starter and Barber as the "backup," Barber could have 2500 yards from scrimmage. Just look at Felix Jones.

:eek::eek::eek:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
zrinkill;1667565 said:

Right now we have a running back by committee with JuJo and The Barbarian.

Imagine how good that running attack would be if we upgraded the JuJo part to, say, Darren McFadden...

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Although I'm really really starting to like Mike Hart from Michigan. He's not in McFadden's league, but he's better then JuJo (MY OPINION) and we could possibly get him with our second 1st rounder.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rack;1667593 said:

Imagine how good that running attack would be if we upgraded the JuJo part to, say, Darren McFadden...

Although I'm really really starting to like Mike Hart from Michigan. He's not in McFadden's league, but he's better then JuJo (MY OPINION) and we could possibly get him with our second 1st rounder.

Abso-flippin-lutely!

We would then have a GREAT Running game...the O-line would have it easier.... and the receivers would "rack";) it up

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rack;1667593 said:

Just for the record, I'm in this boat chillin.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Future 585;1667629 said:
haha, glad you appreciate it

I assume you have seen the video?
Yep. I thought it was messed up how security dealt with the situation, but it was still funny the way he said that.

Pokes12

Reaction score
theogt;1667377 said:

Marion the Barbarian is a very good complement to Jujo. I think it is pointless to call one a starter. They can both start, both come in after the other, it does not matter. We are getting really good production from both and good blocking as well. They seem to like each other and have no complaints about sharing the carries. I would have liked to have seen Tyson Thompson run some sweeps when he came into the game. Their defense was really tired and he may have turned the corner a couple of times.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pokes12;1667727 said:
Marion the Barbarian is a very good complement to Jujo. I think it is pointless to call one a starter. They can both start, both come in after the other, it does not matter. We are getting really good production from both and good blocking as well. They seem to like each other and have no complaints about sharing the carries. I would have liked to have seen Tyson Thompson run some sweeps when he came into the game. Their defense was really tired and he may have turned the corner a couple of times.

But Wade was calling the dogs off when he sent in Johnson and Thompson. Good move on Wade part to show some class in victory.

superpunk

Reaction score
Just as a side point...

He's a FA in a bit - anyone think we can;t afford him when the time comes, or he takes a "I'm starting or moving on" approach?

I think I would cry. Hell, we'd have to make him the starter.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
index.php

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1667377 said:

I TOTALLY AGREE -

Give MB3 more full time reps and he is a 1800 yard 20+ TD back.

Last night watching him It hit me who he reminded me of. It's Earl Campbell! He has massive thighs and just bounces off of or drives through tackles.

He looks so much bigger and stronger than Rookie year!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Future 585;1667407 said:
I think there is no way he gets numbers that huge. There are going to be games where Julius is more effective and gets the bulk of the carries.

I'm tired of waiting and just don't see that happening for JJ. Let him try and be more effective elsewhere in 2008. We have MB3 and TT, and two #1's.....

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Rack;1667593 said:

I said Mike Hart Last week and almost got laughed off the site.