Mark it down now, Shedeur Sanders = Cowboys 2025 FRP

tm1119

Reaction score
With Deion pulling strings saying he only wants his son playing in certain cities (Dallas being 1), the Cowboys being non-committal on Dak, and Jerry’s love for making headlines can we just pencil Shedeur in as starting QB now?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With Deion pulling strings saying he only wants his son playing in certain cities (Dallas being 1), the Cowboys being non-committal on Dak, and Jerry’s love for making headlines can we just pencil Shedeur in as starting QB now?
Sanders might be out of reach unless we are really bad. He is looking he could be the top QB in a weak draft. We might have to be aggressive. Wouldn't hate it. I like Sanders alot

tm1119

Reaction score
Sanders might be out of reach unless we are really bad. He is looking he could be the top QB in a weak draft. We might have to be aggressive. Wouldn't hate it. I like Sanders alot
Deion has already hinted at going “full Eli”. He doesn’t want his kid going to a cold weather city or to a small market team. It could very well be easier to get him than you think and Jerry will for sure be all for the idea of the situation doesn’t work out.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
i will take him over Dak - his father coached him to be a winner and handle the bright lights

Flamma

Reaction score
We’ll see in year 2….4-8 in his 1st D1 season doesn’t exactly scream winner so far
That has a lot to do with the team he is on. McCarthy is like 27-1 because his team is so dominant. He's not going to do that in the NFL.

It would be tough for Dallas to get Sanders if he is a high draft pick. If Dallas is picking around the mid teens, and Sanders pulls an Eli/Elway, you know what it would take in a trade to get him? The farm and yacht.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense from both sides. I definitely think this has been discussed by the Cowboys internally :popcorn:

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I get that this can be a circus, but that ain't happening.

raven55

Reaction score
he's not that good he's another sanders but no where deion's caliber a 4th round at best qb

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL I could totally see this being Jerry's logic. Let Dak play out this year, reset the cap, go all in on the draft on Sanders because hey, we had Deion back in the day.