Benched
Reaction score
funny_owned_boy.jpg

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Nors;2171598 said:
thats class and what you posted

Classy or not, that's not me ADVOCATING animal abuse, which is what you suggested it was... that's me sarcastically OPPOSING animal abuse...

Of course, it was hyperbole, not to be taken seriously... I mean, I'm pretty sure you don't abuse puppies...

Or do you?? That would explain your outraged reaction...

I've had posters accuse me of being everything short of a serial child molestor, and since I knew the accusations were ridiculous, they didn't bother me...

Back to topic again?

OK, I'll accomodate you, and explain to you where you went wrong...

If you HAD said that you doubted that the Armadillo will make the 53 man roster, that would have been a legitimate cause for debate... but nooooo, making a REASONABLE argument wasn't good enough for ol' Nors, he had to take it a step farther, and basically say "the team is doomed if he makes the team"...

And just like that, because you didn't care to make a REASONABLE argument, you went from making a perhaps valid point to trolling... your post became just another dumb cheap shot at Jerry...

IOW, Nors, the reason people don't care to discuss your opinions is because you express them in a rather ignorant, arrogant manner... and as I said before, that's not just true on this board, is it??

A wise man ought to be able to figure out that if he's having problems with folks wherever he goes, the problem lies not with those folks, but with himself...