U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

D.A. Osorio ‏@Disable_MMi
#JoeMcKnight

CzhBGPuWEAAZG3M.jpg

Jade Cunningham ‏@Cunningham_JL 8h8 hours ago

Mark Sanchez, who played with #JoeMcKnight at USC and on the NY Jets here to pay final respects to someone he says will be missed greatly

CzfXyiYUcAAEWch.jpg

rkell87

Reaction score
What happened? This is the guy that dropped the bar on his neck right?

manster4ever

Reaction score
Sad

I hope the worthless scum that took him from this world pays for what he took.

Me too. Coward had to pull a gun in a situation that didn't warrant it. IF he would have just shut his mouth and drove away, Joe would still be alive. What a senseless, gutless, and cowardly thing to do.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Me too. Coward had to pull a gun in a situation that didn't warrant it. IF he would have just shut his mouth and drove away, Joe would still be alive. What a senseless, gutless, and cowardly thing to do.

McKnight got out of his car and approached him so he's not 100% innocent either.

They both could have just driven away.

manster4ever

Reaction score
McKnight got out of his car and approached him so he's not 100% innocent either.

They both could have just driven away.

I've had DOZENS of people get out of their cars and approach mine. Some very mad (I'm a public official with a marked car) and some not. Never thought of drawing a gun and shooting them. He's going down and going down HARD for the gutless coward he is and rightfully so.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I've had DOZENS of people get out of their cars and approach mine. Some very mad (I'm a public official with a marked car) and some not. Never thought of drawing a gun and shooting them. He's going down and going down HARD for the gutless coward he is and rightfully so.

Ok

You don't get out of your car and start confrontations.

McKnight is not the angel you're portraying here. Sorry.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ok

You don't get out of your car and start confrontations.

McKnight is not the angel you're portraying here. Sorry.

I don't see anyone portraying him as an angel. I see people questioning why the other guy felt the need to shoot him. It seems like a valid question. Perhaps the trial will provide an answer.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't see anyone portraying him as an angel. I see people questioning why the other guy felt the need to shoot him. It seems like a valid question. Perhaps the trial will provide an answer.

I was referring to the original poster. He's hell-bent on portraying McKnight completely innocent. He's not.