Marquise Hollywood Brown to Chiefs

quickccc

Reaction score
He’s been a disappointment to many so far, but that’s a good offensive fit for him
yes, he's not really a difference maker ..but that special QB can make players better than what they are.

I was surprised the chiefs gave Brown that much money for one year.
But I don't expect them to disregard WRs early because of the signing of Brown.

Just as I'm surprised Kendrick Toney is still hanging around, as much headaches and
trouble and disappointment as he's been - will he be a post June cut >

Supposedly a deep quality class for WRs in the NFL draft.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
He’s been a disappointment to many so far, but that’s a good offensive fit for him
sometimes all you need is the right scheme, or a new palce to start.

Dallas fans dont like that.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Chiefs are a serous franchise trying to win superbowls. Jerry wishes he could figure that out.

Smith22

Reaction score
Brown has been lackluster after leaving the Ravens but I could see him doing well with the Chiefs.

I imagine they still draft a young WR to pair with him.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trying to think of a team that had a worse receiving core than the chief's last year... Panthers? Is that pretty much it?

Creeper

Reaction score
Chiefs won the Super bowl but they are not sitting still. They need WRs and they got one. If only our ownership had the same willingness. We need a big run stopping DT, and we tell Mazi to lose 40 lbs.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
yes, he's not really a difference maker ..but that special QB can make players better than what they are.

I was surprised the chiefs gave Brown that much money for one year.
But I don't expect them to disregard WRs early because of the signing of Brown.

Just as I'm surprised Kendrick Toney is still hanging around, as much headaches and
trouble and disappointment as he's been - will he be a post June cut >

Supposedly a deep quality class for WRs in the NFL draft.
Mahommes though hasn't been able to do that for Skyy Moore who many thought was a stud coming out in the draft.

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s the great thing about a franchise QB, that you know has the tools. You just plug and play around him in other skill positions. A good WR turns into a great one relative to a great WR being hampered by a mediocre QB.

I can easily understand Stephen Jones philosophy old value from this perspective. But we have Dak at QB and they need other players to “elevate” Dak.