Marshall Faulk Wants Wade Philips To Run D If He Becomes Rams Head Coach..

Reaction score
NFL Network analyst Marshall Faulk was wishy-washy when asked about an ESPN report that he wants to be the next head coach of the Rams.

Faulk initially denied the report to Bernie Miklasz of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, then later indicated he'd consider it if the Rams could get Wade Phillips to run the defense and Mike Martz as offensive coordinator. Who wouldn't get paid millions to let others do all the work? An NFL front office job would be a much more suitable target for Faulk at this stage.
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
What?

This is what happens when good people get around deion sanders, they become egomaniacs with crazy ideas and an inflated opinion of themselves.

I would love nothing more than to see marshall faulk be the head coach of the rams. The comedy would be worth every second.

Reaction score
theebs;2525183 said:
What?

This is what happens when good people get around deion sanders, they become egomaniacs with crazy ideas and an inflated opinion of themselves.

I would love nothing more than to see marshall faulk be the head coach of the rams. The comedy would be worth every second.

Deion, Marshall and Rod are morons!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2525180 said:
NFL Network analyst Marshall Faulk was wishy-washy when asked about an ESPN report that he wants to be the next head coach of the Rams.

Faulk initially denied the report to Bernie Miklasz of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, then later indicated he'd consider it if the Rams could get Wade Phillips to run the defense and Mike Martz as offensive coordinator. Who wouldn't get paid millions to let others do all the work? An NFL front office job would be a much more suitable target for Faulk at this stage.
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

:lmao2:

I would pay to see those two run an organization!

:laugh2:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I'd like to throw my name in the hat also for the Rams vacant head coaching job.

I'd take it if I could get Norv Turner and Dick Labeau as O and D coordinators, I would also like Bill Parcells to be my GM. Oh yeah and Jerry Jones would have to buy the team because he's the best owner in the NFL. I would also like a spaceship for traveling to games because I think team jets are overrated and i always wanted to know what it feels like to float around like an astronaut.

The Panch

Reaction score
Even tho Wade is the real bum of the Phillips family, Marshall needs to put them funny cigarettes away. They're messing up his judgement.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm sure Bulger would love to have Martz back so he can get his head smashed in on every down. :laugh2:

jcollins28

Reaction score
Marshal Faulk should try and swing a spokesman role with Weight Watchers or something.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I heard this on NFL network, and ESPN, a few days ago. I'm surprised that Marshall even think that there is a legit chance, at all, of him being handed a HC position without having coached a single minute in the sport.

RW31

Reaction score
Thatd be awesome. Laroi Glover should be their GM then.

Givincer

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure Phillips would love to take a demotion to work on a staff of a guy who's never even assembled, let alone run, a staff in his life.

Please.

Why not just say you want Belichick as your defensive coordinator or something. Same probability (of 0%). :laugh2: