Martellus Bennett:What a catch

Reaction score
I just love this kids potential.We have a hellacious draft class.I love Felix and i think we may have found our future corners in Jenkins and Scandrick.That being said i think Martellus might end up being the crown jewel of this draft class.

Guys 6'6 260 are not suppose to be that athletic.He could end up being special,if he keeps his head on straight.What an athlete.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Indeed it was.

http://img48.*************/img48/1227/webredskins015zp6.jpg

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Hey bbgun, I have to say I really enjoy every high-quality pic you post in these topics. They really enhance the thread, so to speak.

Thanks!

And on topic, the kid is built like a machine. But that's the key: he is just a kid still. Once he really gets the work ethic down, and fine-tunes his skills, he will be practically unstoppable. He can run, block, and obviously catch. But if there's one thing Hard Knocks did teach us, it's that he has such a great tight end to try and mimic. If (and that's a substantially large if) he follows the way Witten practices and prepares, he could be an even bigger and better weapon than Jason.

And that's saying something for sure.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I just hope we get to keep Martellus long enough to enjoy his abilities for a little while. He's just showing glimpses show far, but you get the feeling he's four-or-whatever years away from landing a huge deal.