Martellus Bennett

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I get more and more excited about this guy every week.

He is developing and developing well.

I can't believe how undercoached he was at aTm. He should have been a monster in College.

He is such a great athlete and finally he is turning into a great football player.

Hes athletic, 6'7 265, runs fast, and a very willing blocker.

Props to John Garrett as well. We see him getting better and better every week.

He may end up being one of the bigger steals in this draft. We are very fortunate to have a guy with his abilities.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Agree that Martellus Bennett was a good pickup. He's much better than Fasano to play opposite of Jason Witten.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
he was just on live with mike doocy on fox 4.

He was eating a bag of red twizzlers while sitting on set and talking about the game. He is a nut.

His attitude has gone from concerning to enjoyable. It is weird.

bennet and roy williams appear to have become instant friends and they are both fun loving guys. It has to be a good thing since they will both be here a while.

Reaction score
CATCH17;2439362 said:

I can't believe how undercoached he was at aTm. He should have been a monster in College.

He is such a great athlete and finally he is turning into a great football player.

He may end up being one of the bigger steals in this draft. We are very fortunate to have a guy with his abilities.

He's playing better than Roy Williams at this point.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For all the moaning and groaning I heard when he got drafted it's clear the Cowboy brass knew what they were doing when they traded Fasano and drafted Bennett.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
ill admit it i was pissed when we took a TE in the second round of the draft. But he shuts me up every week. I love the way the man plays

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
The matchups we can get with a 2TE set are very favorable. The defense is truly clueless as to whether its a run or pass. Motion, presnap adjustments, etc. Remember when we were all sold on the two TE set when Fasano arrived? Well, now we have the player to do it. Things just brings us more versitility to our offense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't understand why people were so upset, especially when we had very little holes on this team. When we drafted Fasano, we had a ton of holes and that's what made him the wrong choice.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
theebs;2439375 said:
he was just on live with mike doocy on fox 4.

He was eating a bag of red twizzlers while sitting on set and talking about the game. He is a nut.

His attitude has gone from concerning to enjoyable. It is weird.

bennet and roy williams appear to have become instant friends and they are both fun loving guys. It has to be a good thing since they will both be here a while.

He's definitely an entertaining guy and the Twizzlers thing makes me laugh. He's a big kid. A really really big kid. :D

I also got some enjoyment out of his TD celebration.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2439400 said:
For all the moaning and groaning I heard when he got drafted it's clear the Cowboy brass knew what they were doing when they traded Fasano and drafted Bennett.

I agree with that but why do we have to equate Fasano and Bennett. I'd much rather have had Fasano along with Witten and Bennett. Curtis has officially pissed me off and is on my list. The short one.

Daudr

Reaction score
CATCH17;2439362 said:

He does need to work on his dance moves though.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Daudr;2439581 said:
He does need to work on his dance moves though.

Haha. It looked like TO was getting a kick out of the dance on the sidelines. Oh well, I guess he'll just have to score more to get some practice in. :D

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I just want him to take away all the playing time from Curtis. I want Curtis to be reduced to only being on the field in Jumbo sets.

Ender

Reaction score
funny some people thought we should have kept Fasano

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2439412 said:
It's the honest truth. One is scoring and one isn't.

One been in the offense for a month other since TC.....careful your bias is showing.