Twitter: Martin back, Gregory status this Sunday in question

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is a game we can be more creative in our blitzes and games up front. Brady is not that guy. as much as you want to get him off is spot, he is so fast at getting rid of the ball and reading defenses, you are better off playing him pretty much straight up with a few things thrown in from time to time, not going to surprise him very often and he will beat you most of the time on blitzes and games. But we aren't playing Brady this week. We can do some things to generate a pass rush we didn't want to do last week.. hopefully we can force the young gun into a few mistakes.

I agree. That is not a knock on Herbert but Brady has 22 years of experience and it is not an easy task getting to him or blitzing him. Dallas sent Parson on a blitz and Brady got that ball off quick for an easy TD down in the redzone. I knew going in vs Brady this was not a guy you can easily sack and a guy who will pickup the blitz very quickly.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a rumor over at RisenStar.com that Zeke's going on IR with a head cold.

If he were to removed all that hair on his head, and his face. He could get rid of germs. :lmao:

However I have no issues with his hair or beard. To each their own.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he were to removed all that hair on his head, and his face. He could get rid of germs. :lmao:

However I have no issues with his hair or beard. To each their own.

And all the nose rings.

Zeke has, as the late great Mitch Hedberg would say, a lot of cranium accessories.

But if you had that head you'd try to cover it up too.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
whats with this team and not fielding a complete team?

its like working at McDonalds and expecting the entire staff to come in on a holiday

for once field a complete unit

I'm sure it has nothing to do with it, but the medical and S&T staffs for the Cowboys haven't changed in decades it seems.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Herbert is going to decimate this defense
nice another overreactive narrative blurb like how we were supposed to get railed by TB and welp did NOT..

nice fans though constantly trash talking their own teams..i say LAC better be a wake after watching our offense..i mean we just played the best DL and lB core in football and dropped 29(should have been 34) and why not say that instead of the absolute negative, what sorry fan! :facepalm::angry:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm sure it has nothing to do with it, but the medical and S&T staffs for the Cowboys haven't changed in decades it seems.

really just us huh??

i guess the rest of the league where 5-6 other were decimated by injuries' and C19 losses last seaosn. This year the raven lost all 3 rbs and a starting Cb already. Other teams have lost teams to IR or for the season already ..yet yes it jerry its the same old staffs fault..gtfooh!! this is football players get hurt , this is the age of c19 and players get on those lists..and? somehow its always negative from sorry fans..

Reaction score
nice another overreactive narrative blurb like how we were supposed to get railed by TB and welp did NOT..

nice fans though constantly trash talking their own teams..i say LAC better be a wake after watching our offense..i mean we just played the best DL and lB core in football and dropped 29(should have been 34) and why not say that instead of the absolute negative, what sorry fan! :facepalm::angry:
I do think the offense will score. Maybe 30+.

But that defense. oy.

Our non existent pass rush is going up against that allowed the fewest % of pressures last week. And that's against of the the top d-lines in football.

That non pass rush will once again expose the back end and their "trailing technique".

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
really just us huh??

i guess the rest of the league where 5-6 other were decimated by injuries' and C19 losses last seaosn. This year the raven lost all 3 rbs and a starting Cb already. Other teams have lost teams to IR or for the season already ..yet yes it jerry its the same old staffs fault..gtfooh!! this is football players get hurt , this is the age of c19 and players get on those lists..and? somehow its always negative from sorry fans..

Are you Rockport's cousin by any chance?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But that defense. oy.

Our non existent pass rush is going up against that allowed the fewest % of pressures last week. And that's against of the the top d-lines in football.

That non pass rush will once again expose the back end and their "trailing technique".

What's that you say? We have no edge rushers or DTs?

Offseason priority #1: Cornerbacks

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

But that defense. oy.

That logic makes no sense. If they allowed the fewest pressures against a great d-line and still only put up 21, then us having a sorry rush is still gonna be about the same. If he hold them to 21, we should win this game running away